Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater)

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Seeing as a Fleet (aboard a MS) cannot be attacked, they in turn can not attaack others ---ie this house cannot conquer planets.
Flight Eaters, of course, will not be able to fly without angering their god...so it is in fact your own crew who -in fear of gods- does not engage in such flights.

So this means that our planets are now untakeable? Or is there actually a house which has a huge negative, being able to not even steal your own planet back, yet they can steal your planets? :roll:

No, of course it's broken and we can lose planets but can't take them. Got to love when a minority can get a house changed because they can't beat it in war, yet a majority can't get the whole damn broken update removed.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Easy^
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater)

I will agree with BMMJ here. Admin, what are you thinking? A handful of players can make you change your mind without even properly considering the situation.
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

I would like to know who lobbied for admin, I'll pay them to get me a good job and take all my exams. This is just ridiculous, seeing how easily admin can be swayed into a decision by back-door talks.
Bias Admin colour
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
Race: System Lord
ID: 1936624

This is a complete joke, yet again admin screws the game up with an update when he is swayed by $$$ spenders.

our planets had better be untouchable since we can not take planets.
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Korruption wrote:This is a complete joke, yet again admin screws the game up with an update when he is swayed by $$$ spenders.

our planets had better be untouchable since we can not take planets.

EPA member lost a planet to an untagged person. Couldn't test to see if you can retake as his ms was away.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

They sir are not

Jan 10, 23:29 BestiaSW Mittenz [ EPA - Diplomass] ConquerPlanet 15 Win
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

This blows, Admin once again bowing to the demands of empires.

1) If you cant take a planet, you should not be able to lose a planet either, all other bonuses/restrictions go both ways.

2) If fleets are onboard MSs, then how come you can spy fleets but not MSs ? And why are fleets in the armory not the MS screen ?

3) If you're going to put a huge disadvantage like this on a house ( basically saying we cant have planets ), and make the house worthless, then why not just delete the house and have done with it, then delete the houses of all the other alliances fighting empire alliances, afterall we know houses were an empire update and only empires should be allowed to have worthwhile bonuses.

Since houses are just for empires, give independent alliances a Lonewolf Alliance bonus so we dont have to bother with that rubbish update.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Sounds to me as the solution should be as simple as removing the planets from the negate flight equation ....

Planets should be able to get stolen and stolen back ....

Planets should by no means be 'untouchable' in the long run

Keeping the negate ms powers between player on player battle should be the simplest of solutions.
And not negate ms between player to planet battles.

The idea is kinda rediculous to start with ...

Untouchable planets game wide downsides: (some may see it as an up though, which it is not)

* merlins become useless ... people would buy less SS for it
* planet protetions becomes useless .. people wouldnt spent naq on defences

The two above have a great impact on spendage ....

Dunno if admin thought about that and the potential income loss of his game ...

Nostra
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Atm those 2 factors don't bother him as planets are not untouchable, but on admins reasoning ours should be untouchable....

As now

MS is negated in battles , us and them
Fleets are negated in battles , us and them
Fleets are negated in taking planets,us and them only us...
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Tekki
Forum Addict

So then that would suggest a solution would it not? And a better solution than the one that was being suggested that was equally unequal.

I haven't been to an Admin meeting for a few weeks now (actually it's a few months) but when I did routinely go it was always the same people, and guess what, it's not those people who are complaining. You want something changed, participate in the process, don't complain after the fact.

For this though it would suggest a simpler solution - no fleets action at all either incoming or outgoing.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
SHIZZZO
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; EPA; Nemesis
Race: Georgian
ID: 1910096

Tekki wrote:For this though it would suggest a simpler solution - no fleets action at all either incoming or outgoing.

How do you suggest than we can take the planets? If taking the planet is a part of the game and pretty painful as it seems due to this update, it means that people who are in this house do not get the advantage of that at all.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

MORITURI TE SALUTAMUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Du23Su ... r_embedded
Spoiler
ImageImage
Image Image Image Image
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

SGW wrote:Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater) 100 Percent Negates All Mothships In Attack/Raid Battles- Own and Enemy

doesnt that mean that planets are touchable by both sides?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Tekki
Forum Addict

SHIZZZO wrote:
Tekki wrote:For this though it would suggest a simpler solution - no fleets action at all either incoming or outgoing.

How do you suggest than we can take the planets? If taking the planet is a part of the game and pretty painful as it seems due to this update, it means that people who are in this house do not get the advantage of that at all.

But if the simplest solution was implemented - no incoming or outgoing fleet attacks - you'd have the other advantage now wouldn't you? Keeping those "pretty painful if lost" planets.
Spoiler

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

Tekki wrote:So then that would suggest a solution would it not? And a better solution than the one that was being suggested that was equally unequal.

I haven't been to an Admin meeting for a few weeks now (actually it's a few months) but when I did routinely go it was always the same people, and guess what, it's not those people who are complaining. You want something changed, participate in the process, don't complain after the fact.

For this though it would suggest a simpler solution - no fleets action at all either incoming or outgoing.

As for a solution, it seems the people who wanted this update didnt like the fact they could not engage/destroy fleets, so making fleets killable would have been the fairest fix. Even though this would have taken a huge amount of the bonus away from the house, it would not have made the house worthless as this one way no planet stealing update has.

Re Admin meetings, if your in Europe these always seem to be in work/school/college time, it's not possible for everyone to attend, but instead of just listening to the same people who are willing and able to attend why doesnt admin actually put these updates in the ''Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)'' where everyone can have their say, ion their own time, and point out the pro's & cons from different perspectives BEFORE implementing any changes. Surely that is exactly what that section of the forum is for.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Tekki
Forum Addict

I'm in Australia Mezzanine and the Admin meetings aren't a party for me to get to either. 2am I believe is the time for one of them most of the year. The other used to be at my work time until they got moved to a Friday (ingame time).
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”