HAARP discussion

Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human
ID: 0

HAARP discussion

What Now? Seen on radar by thousands (last year 2010) over Australia.
What is going on?
Anonymous details sent to Colin Andrews. Official that HAARP ramped up.

January 22, 2010.
Colin Andrews

http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Radar ... -0116.html

:smt047

Just to make sure this isn't derailed outright:-

http://www.carnicom.com/radar1.htm
http://www.carnicom.com/rad0620.htm
http://www.carnicom.com/rad0501.htm
http://www.carnicom.com/rad0530.htm
http://www.carnicom.com/rad0429.htm

Let the fun begin...
Last edited by Alpha13snake on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

Re: HAARP discussion

how come ive never even heard of this before????

also, those photos are shopped, badly
no other cloud on those pics looks like that (colour or consistency)
and dont get me started on the fact that anything in the sky that large wouldnt retain its shape for more than a few minutes
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

Shopped?

Did you look at the other links at the bottom of the first post.

Your an Australian & you haven't heard of this!!!

Well looks like your media & government is hiding this from you...

Are you suprised...?
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Alpha13snake wrote:Shopped?

Are you suprised...?

Is any government in the world not hiding something as for Australian Government hiding things that no national secret as for HARP I do not think conspiracy sites to me never qualify enough as prof.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

Kit-Fox wrote:HAARP is only a research project.

Are you so sure:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZtPqfvpu8 Jesse on HAARP...

Kit-Fox wrote:The aim hopefully is to find someway to avert hurricanes and similar such destructive weather patterns either by dissipating them totally or moving/diverting them away from/or towards human settlements.

Sounds like it could quite easily be a weapon...
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Alpha13snake wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:HAARP is only a research project.

Are you so sure:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZtPqfvpu8 Jesse on HAARP...

Kit-Fox wrote:The aim hopefully is to find someway to avert hurricanes and similar such destructive weather patterns either by dissipating them totally or moving/diverting them away from/or towards human settlements.

Sounds like it could quite easily be a weapon...
Jesse Ventura is probably close to the farthest you could get from a credible source. He's insane. I lived in Minnesota when he was Governor also.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

Alpha13snake wrote:Shopped?

Are you suprised...?

i dont know about america, but australia has the Bureu of Meteorology that distributes the satellite images, weather predictions and disaster warnings for australia, and nowhere there did i see a BOM logo on those radar images, which means that its either an external satellite (not likely considering that australia isnt exactly a nation that needs watching by the US or the EU (the only two powers who have the space agencies to conduct such monitoring, which would not include weather monitoring)

and if i want to 'find out the truth' about 'what really happens' in australia, then i would watch A Current Affair or Today Tonight, both of which are nonsense-spouting excuse for news (e.g. the apparent 'escaped puma' stalking sydney, of which no solid photo can be found, nor a reliable witness)
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Jesse Ventura is probably close to the farthest you could get from a credible source. He's insane. I lived in Minnesota when he was Governor also.

Is that your professional opinion? What evidence do you have to make a broad, sweeping statement like that...?

Jesse isn't the source of the information, he is the presenter of said information.

Again another attack on Jesse, when it really isn't the issue.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Alpha13snake wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Jesse Ventura is probably close to the farthest you could get from a credible source. He's insane. I lived in Minnesota when he was Governor also.

Is that your professional opinion? What evidence do you have to make a broad, sweeping statement like that...?

Jesse isn't the source of the information, he is the presenter of said information.

Again another attack on Jesse, when it really isn't the issue.
Ya it's not really the discussion, I have no comment on HAARP because I have literally no background information on it. I just felt the need to make a side comment on him. I have no evidence and care to gather none, as I am not a psychologist nor do I have a report from one who examined him. In my personal opinion, any information he presents can't be trusted because he will believe any conspiracy theory, founded or otherwise.

No further comment though, as this is about HAARP.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:In my personal opinion, any information he presents can't be trusted because he will believe any conspiracy theory, founded or otherwise.

Surely you would have to know him in person to say "He will believe any conspiracy theory".

Actually I find his subjects to be parts of a bigger picture.

Why even bother posting if you have no intentions of commenting on the actual topic at hand.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

HAARP is not one of a kind, besides HAARP the 5 other most known are
1) Mu Radar – 1 megawatt facility in Japan (34°51'14.80"N 136° 6'19.45"E).

2) Arecibo Observatory – 2 megawatt facility in Puerto Rico (18°20'38.97"N 66°45'9.77"W).

3) HIPAS – 70 megawatt facility east of Fairbanks, Alaska (64°52'21.18"N 146°50'18.78"W).

4) Sura – 190 megawatt facility in central Russia (56° 7'10.32"N 46° 2'4.41"E).

5) EISCAT – 1 gigawatt facility in Tromsø, Northern Norway (69°35'1.06"N 19°12'57.11"E).

I have yet to see any proof that HAARP or related facilities do control/create weather, but there are certainly a lot of scientists and others that would debate that and I don't rule it out as a possibility. Although a lot of research has been shown with the possibility of the types of radio and microwave frequencies these facilities can produce. Here is a declassified document
Last edited by Iƒrit on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

KF, how sure are you that weather weapons are not being used, or are impractical?

If that is indeed what you are saying?

Both of those are genuine questions and are not meant to be anything other than genuine :-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

[KMA]Avenger wrote:KF, how sure are you that weather weapons are not being used, or are impractical?

If that is indeed what you are saying?

Both of those are genuine questions and are not meant to be anything other than genuine :-)

If they are being used they are only allowed to operate in their own country. At least you would assume this because of the UN 1976 Weather Weapon Treaty. But the question was not for me :-"

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”