GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Someone please help me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOKTNFMgQ8

Watch before replying.
[spoiler]i remember their being an anti Religion rule but i seriously need help right now im not a preacher of any kind i don't even go to church and this has freaked me out.

i know a brief highlight of the bible sayin how Jesus will come back to earth and take his loyal followers with him and the 1st sign of it is now with Obama being president and having his name in the Bible code marked as 666 / Anti Christ / Apocalypse and a nutty guy in 1500 Century predicted 9/11 and 2012 being the end of the world + a whole load of other ones which have all come true/[/spoiler]

[spoiler]So is this really just a load of bull as i atm am leaning towards WHERE ALL GONNA DIE[/spoiler]
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Someone please help me.

all you need to be a president is a logical thinker,keep cool under pressure and generally be awesome speaker .

you dont need to be the next son of god

the amount of dates/figures religions over the world have chucked out their going to get one right every now and again !!

"a blind squirrel is right twice a day" :D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

but the bible code spitting out words like Apocalypse + the lottery the day after his election having 666 in it with 2 other wird connections lmao......

this is just to freaky.

i even herd that Obama was a CIA agent before he was president

toooo strange xD
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Q Man
blarney stone

fairly sure CIA have a no anti Christ policy? :-k

Will have to double check that policy.
Now, if you pick a conspiracy theory and look at youtube, you will find some of the most convincing evidence ever.

Or so it seems. but I'm sure for every "fact" that claims that obama is the "anti Christ" there are 10 proving he isn't.
All these number "coincidences" are so easily bent that if you or i put the effort in, we could convince people that I'm the next Jesus because i was born on such a date and I got so many points in my final exams. or perhaps because of the amount of letters in my name?

I personally don't believe some of the stuff thats on youtube. I've heard similar theories a couple of times before. and very few even appear believable.
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

but their are a few that add up :| like that Prophet in 1500 Century that made them Predictions somethings just real fishy.

but i see where your coming from.
Golden's Trade feedback
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

I'm pretty sure Hitler was the anti christ.. then it was Stalin.. and many many more. I wouldn't waste your time worrying about the ravings of lunatics. Oh and "the Bible code" is really nothing but large collection of coincidences.. Same goes for Nostradamus' prophecies, make enough of em and a few will be similar to world happenings. I'm sure there are hundreds of idiotic quatrains he's written that nobody brings up, because he'd just look like a drugged out hippie if they came out..
Death is the Road to Awe

doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Ra wrote:I'm pretty sure Hitler was the anti christ.. then it was Stalin.. and many many more.

Mathew 24:36"But the exact day and hour? No one knows that, not even heaven's angels, not even the Son. Only the Father knows. "

So if u think about it, the devil doesn't know when the rapture/end of the world/apocalypse/tribulation is coming, so their is someone he puts in every generation with the possibility to be the anti-christ for when the time is right? :-k :sge :sge :sge
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

one of the most redicoulus video's I've seen within the last weeks, I was just waiting for "coincidence" 8 "and he's black!!!!!!!!11111oneone1oneeleven"

Seriously. Everyone can bring a combination of names and numbers together to get "666" or something similar as a result.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

Reschef wrote:one of the most redicoulus video's I've seen within the last weeks, I was just waiting for "coincidence" 8 "and he's black!!!!!!!!11111oneone1oneeleven"

Seriously. Everyone can bring a combination of names and numbers together to get "666" or something similar as a result.

Yeh it was kinda funny how they found all the Coincidences well i did watch the Trailer for the movie "Rite" while i was alone and it sorta Freaked me out "Im coming for you" *Evil Voice* lmao xD
Golden's Trade feedback
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

That video is from 2 years old and on it's third year now. Obama hasn't done anything any of us would consider "evil". I think we're safe.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Yes, Golden Wing...

we are all gonna die...

However, most of us are going to be quite old and die of things caused by bad diet

and other vices like smoking...

Do the best you can to prepare for foreseeable disasters,
a few flashlights, batteries, a few days worth of canned goods...

not the sort of thing that would go to waste if no disaster occurred...

and try to make the world a better place:

Get to know people who don't think or look or act like you;

Know your neighbors;

Help your neighbors;

BE SKEPTICAL OF WHAT YOU READ AND HEAR;

Seek to understand;

Pick up litter;

Question Consumption;

Notice the workings of power and privilege in your culture;

Learn more about what your government is doing in your name;

and work to build your local community stronger,
so that regardless of what challenges are around the next bend,
you and your community will stand a much better shot of getting through them together.

-- Thanks to the Syracuse Cultural Worker Community for many of the above suggestions.
:D

but if 7 billion+ people tried to build their own nuclear fallout shelter,
and stacked it with provisions to last a single year,

the loss of productivity and resources would likely produce a self-fulfilling

prophecy of gigantic proportions...
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

bunch of **Filtered**.. The internet is filled with so much data, that theres almost 100% that you WILL find something suspicious with every single person and their name in this world.

people see what they want to see

ps: he cant be the antichrist.. do you know why..? cause its you.
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

theres smth fishy for these 2 years , whatever happens it wont be known anytime soon. u just listen to obama speach and u go high :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human

Guild wrote:"a blind squirrel is right twice a day" :D

Tank Dempsey?

Q Man wrote:fairly sure CIA have a no anti Christ policy? :-k

Will have to double check that policy.
Now, if you pick a conspiracy theory and look at youtube, you will find some of the most convincing evidence ever.

Or so it seems. but I'm sure for every "fact" that claims that obama is the "anti Christ" there are 10 proving he isn't.
All these number "coincidences" are so easily bent that if you or i put the effort in, we could convince people that I'm the next Jesus because i was born on such a date and I got so many points in my final exams. or perhaps because of the amount of letters in my name?

I personally don't believe some of the stuff thats on youtube. I've heard similar theories a couple of times before. and very few even appear believable.

http://qwstnevrythg.com/2011/01/us-spec ... r-imagery/
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

GOLDEN WING wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOKTNFMgQ8

Watch before replying.
[spoiler]i remember their being an anti Religion rule but i seriously need help right now im not a preacher of any kind i don't even go to church and this has freaked me out.

i know a brief highlight of the bible sayin how Jesus will come back to earth and take his loyal followers with him and the 1st sign of it is now with Obama being president and having his name in the Bible code marked as 666 / Anti Christ / Apocalypse and a nutty guy in 1500 Century predicted 9/11 and 2012 being the end of the world + a whole load of other ones which have all come true/[/spoiler]

[spoiler]So is this really just a load of bull as i atm am leaning towards WHERE ALL GONNA DIE[/spoiler]

2 Thessalonians 2(KJV)

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

At about, 3:12 that in 2 Thessalonians 2 that the Anti-Christ will be known to us.

Since I have first heard about Obama, no one has ever called him a god, he as never claimed to be a god.

In verse 3, it says the man of sin shall be revealed then in verse 4 it details a bit about the man.

At 3:29 it says that Obama's number is 501 as a example thus inputting it in our minds his number. Then at 5:00-5:10 it is making it out to be all shocking and big that Obama'a number is 501. Making people go like WTH, OMG I didnt know that. When just 2 minutes ago it told us his number as a example, but while not making a thing out of it.

All those parts are geared to mind frak you.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”