Ascended Blessings.

Suggest any improvements
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Ascended Blessings.

Just throwing this out there really, we all know that Ascended blessings double your attack or defense power but what i was thinking is why would your Ascended being grant this power to mercs that are only part of your defense or attack force because they are getting paid (The naq you use to purchase them).

Now wouldn't it add an added element to attacking or defending hits if you only got an Ascended blessing for soldiers that worship your ascended being and not for the mercs under your control?

Would make players think about using half and half for there attack and defense in future and would addd the need for players to up there strike or defense with soldiers instead of mercs to actually benifit from the ascended blessing.

Thoughts pro's and cons please. ~T~
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Ascended Blessings.

Excellent idea. Add a bit of nationalism to the game; your people (e.g. the Thamuzians) will fight harder for your 'God' than mercs will. That righteous indignation some people feel when their God is challenged is not usually something the mercs will have.

As you guessed I like it.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

I think your ascended being would happy to give power to the mercs because more of them die and thus that is more of a protection for your worshippers.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Tekki wrote:I think your ascended being would happy to give power to the mercs because more of them die and thus that is more of a protection for your worshippers.

Yea but your ascended being prob wouldn't know they even exist as the only way he connects with his followers is in the form of prayers and being worshiped which the mercs obviously wouldn't/aren't doing. ;)
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Eärendil wrote:/rp side

Do the merc's pray and follow Origin as well as the soldiers of your realm?

Naa there just there for the Cash and the women. :smt043
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

~Thamuz~ wrote:
Tekki wrote:I think your ascended being would happy to give power to the mercs because more of them die and thus that is more of a protection for your worshippers.

Yea but your ascended being prob wouldn't know they even exist as the only way he connects with his followers is in the form of prayers and being worshiped which the mercs obviously wouldn't/aren't doing. ;)

My ascended being is female, so notices the little details like the sub-servants. Of course she does notice her own troops first but the hired help isn't completely ignored :D Especially not if they have a weapon... though not all of them do.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

a funny suggestion thread... :shock:

:smt043

I like the idea... and the roleplaying around it. :D

Return to “Suggestions”