I'm done with the game.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular
ID: 1971053

I'm done with the game.

I'm just tired of being treated horribly. everyone talks as if i'm some horribly mean person that's a supreme **Filtered** to everyone, when i'm not. and I get bashed for being a noob, i get bashed for not massing everything that moves, i get bashed for trying to make people laugh, i get bashed for anything and everything. I get treated like dog **Filtered**. people act like this game is a way of life, as if it's going to somehow delay their inevitable demise. i'm sure Rahl will surely have a big smile on his face now, he made it perfectly clear that i'm a useless piece of trash, and I think I can thank him for me quitting. I was fighting back against his insults and demands that i quit the game and I was kicked out of the alliance for it, and of course i'll be sat on permanately. so why bother playing anymore.

you know, the worst part is, the entire 2 years i've been playing, i've had ONE goal, and that was to reach QTA. i'm at LTA right now with 600 ish g+r and I just got decended, and forced into quitting. sucks how i'm ONE ascension away from the only goal i've ever had. it just sucks.

but really it doesn't matter. unless you've massed a few thousand people you have no significance in the game. you have no meaning, no one really cares if you're around or not. people will bully you when you dont know how to fight back, people will troll you when you're trying to get away from them. I dont see this game expanding, it's just going to diminish further until all that is left are those that have nothing better in life and are desperate. I remember a time when the game was fun, that time has passed. and most of you who are reading this are shaking your head in denial, thinking i'm full of it and it's the most amazing game ever and all that, but you will see. eventually all the bullies and trolls out there will flush out all the players in the game and it'll be shut down.

if anyone wishes to keep in touch with me on a personal level without the game being a factor, add me on MSN thetrueReain@h and/or add me on facebook, just search for Rick Ellis who lives in Waco, TX.

I hope any of you that still truly enjoy the game, continue to do so. and I hope that any of you that dont enjoy the game, leave it. but it's been a long time comeing that I leave, a lot of people have been trying for it and i've been staying just to fight that but i'm giving them all what they want now.

duces <3 :smt117
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

Re: I'm done with the game.

Don't leave BD I still love you (and we have the same goal of being Queens :smt050 Ya some people are douchey idiots and can't let stuff go or go overboard but not everyone is that way.

You and I can party down anytime. Also you can mass me if it makes you feel better :P
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

I was actually going to yesterday cuz i was kinda upset. but even if i wanted to stay, no alliance will take someone being sat on by OE. I did it to myself really.

Just one ascension away man, just one. it just blows.
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

Eärendil wrote:
Be4utiful_De4th wrote:I was actually going to yesterday cuz i was kinda upset. but even if i wanted to stay, no alliance will take someone being sat on by OE. I did it to myself really.

Then don't be a **Filtered** and fight/work though it ;)

ladies and gents, we have my case and point.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Be4utiful_De4th wrote:I was actually going to yesterday cuz i was kinda upset. but even if i wanted to stay, no alliance will take someone being sat on by OE. I did it to myself really.

wait ! when your descended you cant ascend ever :shock: ...

if your going to give up this easily..im not sure you would have made it

but anyway, sorry to see you leave , thanks for the sig, i use it on our forums and hav been comlimented on it :)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

that seriously made my day. i'm not kidding.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

At least make it to queen amigo and then we can haz a party to celebrate :) I will put on my best dress and we can party :)
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I didn't ever have problems with you I dont' think mate, anywyas good luck at real life nice to see you back evne though it was for so short lol
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

i'm just gonna wait for Juliette tziki and rahl to put in their two cents. it should be a mixture of insults and joy.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Slightly disappointed. Good luck outside the cyber world.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

BD don't let the so called adults trying to be cool kids of this game chase you out... stay and be the Queen you wanted to be atleast.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Be4utiful_De4th wrote:i'm just gonna wait for Juliette tziki and rahl to put in their two cents. it should be a mixture of insults and joy.
Firstly, who gives a crap in hell what Juliette, tziki and rahl think. All they do is type messages on a forum like the rest of us, just ignore them. It's easy enough just add anyone that's horrible to your foe list (besides mods of course).

Secondly, whatever you are dealt in life just return it with double force, otherwise you will always be trampled on.

Don't leave because of some **Filtered** ingame.

P.S. Never knew you, but that's my two cents.
Image ImageImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

why are you being attacked or sat on what did you do?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

techically i'm not being sat on, i just figured that always follows being kicked out of an alliance.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Be4utiful_De4th wrote:techically i'm not being sat on, i just figured that always follows being kicked out of an alliance.
So basically you are fussing over something that isn't actually happening and something that you "figure" always happens. ](*,)

Deal with things WHEN they happen, don't cower away because you think they might happen.

Get back in game and stand tall.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Quitting....”