Zeitgeist Films

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Zeitgeist Films

So over the past 3 days I've been watching the Zeigeist film series.

The link is here:
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

All the films are free to watch.

What i'd like to discuss is what people think about the whole theory of the monetary system being the root cause of almost all issues in society.

I'm also curious about people's thoughts on the feasibility of the Venus Project (Discussed in the 2nd movie briefly, and for a large part of the third movie), and a resource based economy.

I know the movies are long, in total it'll take about 7 hours of your time, but I encourage anyone to watch them as they are very eye opening and thought provoking.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Zeitgeist Films

Those films are filled with half truths and much disinfo!

If you want to watch a film about the monetary system, there are other films FAR more accurate you can watch.

1st film is called the American Dream. it's only 30 mins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

2nd film is called Money as Debt and is about 45 mins long: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU

3rd is by FAAAAAAR the most comprehensive break down of the global monetary system and is called the Money Masters. its about 3 hours and 30 mins long, but it is made into chapters so is easily watched over a period of days/whatever without losing the plot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs

The great thing about those 3 films is that they are made from a historical and factual POV and not a conspiracy POV.

If you are after something covering the conspiracy POV then watch Esoteric Agenda...IT BLOWS Zeitgeist out of the water!

If your looking for something more specific, let me know and i'll give you the links to FAAAR better films than the above crap.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Z E R O
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Those films are filled with half truths and much disinfo!

If you want to watch a film about the monetary system, there are other films FAR more accurate you can watch.

1st film is called the American Dream. it's only 30 mins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

2nd film is called Money as Debt and is about 45 mins long: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU

3rd is by FAAAAAAR the most comprehensive break down of the global monetary system and is called the Money Masters. its about 3 hours and 30 mins long, but it is made into chapters so is easily watched over a period of days/whatever without losing the plot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs

The great thing about those 3 films is that they are made from a historical and factual POV and not a conspiracy POV.

If you are after something covering the conspiracy POV then watch Esoteric Agenda...IT BLOWS Zeitgeist out of the water!

If your looking for something more specific, let me know and i'll give you the links to FAAAR better films than the above crap.

The thing about Zeitgeist in my eyes, and what made it so appealing is the fact that it touched on sme of the "conspiracy" without getting too much in depth on the whole "New World Order" ect, and also made it a little more understandable to the masses, perhaps the concepts discussed may have been oversimplified, but alot of what was said was rather true. It's not simply about the bankers running the world, and the fact that it offers solutions instead of just outlining the problem also gives it another level of appeal. I find most videos on the subject will go on and on about the problem, but say little about an alternative.

As far as disinfo, and untruth... I'm not sure how you mean, although I do have a somewhat limited knowledge of the workings of Economy.

I will give your videos a watch and get back to you, although I was hoping for someone other than you to give some feedback as to what they think of the videos though, as I do already know where you stand on the issues discussed :P.
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I understand where you are coming from about Zeitgeist. i first watched it back when i was playing SGW and was 2ic of AK (The Aeon kings for those who don't know AK). i was like " :shock: , erm, what the hell is all this about!?!". i enjoyed (if that's the right word) the film and watched it again and then started searching for info on my own which lead me to more and more understanding and then to the realisation that Zeitgeist is actually put out by the same people who the film is talking about...but anyways...

I know you was kinda hoping someone else would jump in ahead of me, sorry to pop your balloon but i just couldn't resist 8-[

I'll back away now and let others have their say :-)

-David Icke
Z E R O
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote: the realisation that Zeitgeist is actually put out by the same people who the film is talking about...but anyways...

The logic behind that eludes me, please elaborate. Not sure why a film advocating against the financial institution... would be produced by the financial institution.
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Sarcasm doesn't really make one's argument better.
I've had enough of whistle blowing movies and such..
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Malx wrote:I've had enough of whistle blowing movies and such..

What's the reason for that?

I only ask out of pure curiosity :-)

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Malx wrote:I've had enough of whistle blowing movies and such..
What's the reason for that?
I only ask out of pure curiosity :-)
If I may make a wild guess.. I would say it is because of the realisation that no truth will ever be fully known, and that 'he said, she said' is not going to further our understanding of the world as it is, or improve our situation, at all. ;) Since understanding and improving our own situation (selfishness) is what drives all humans to do anything, it is a wild, but pretty safe guess.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”