Field Marshall, standing down of active duty...

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Field Marshall, standing down of active duty...

Nearly 6 years game play. A lot of funny, many friends and enemies.

I owe this game a lot, good times and bad. Most of all my friends and allies along the way. This is going to be a very long list of people I wish to thank for the journey :)

Revenge of Yevon
I think I am the last existing player of Revenge of Yevon, an old alliance that included Dark Bahmut and Dark Ixion. 2 people who taught me how to play. They will never read this, but thank you :) I also saw my first billion trade here :)

Empire of Briton
My home for many years and the main place of residence upto the house update and debarcle. Too many people to give my love to, but Brythalious, Byrne1, Subaltern0, Caprilla, Harchester, ARC_Trooper, Leama are just the first to consider. This was the highlight of my gaming career, more recently Zakb3, Amounet and others have continued to hold a place in my heart and help me remain this alliance as my true home. I hope EoB will continue to the end of the game. One of the greatest places to learn and play in peace.

It is here that I befriended many great players under the name of Mattreed1986, wars against Omega, DDE, mH, server wars. I was never a great name here. I played for fun when it suited me. I also fought somebody called Fericide who was in OE for the first time whilst here....

In between being in EoB, I spent a short time in FS. My nemesis' at the time and befriended Mezz, Abhorsen, Easy, Papa Smurf and MajorLeeHurts amongst others. Great times, short and sweet....but the relationship stood from this moment onwards. Another place was the close friends EoB had in Nemesis, where I drawn by Iron Duke, Tyber Zann and Semper, other friends from EoB. I had a lot of fun here and developed a love hate relationship. I also met long term friend Calibretto here along with Andrew, Juliette, Castiel, Berserker and many many others. At later dates, also Golden Wing and Sammuel were considered friends :)

It was after the house updates that I met the 2 people that I have respect the most since first meeting them.

Jedi Tank and Guerrero, for 2 similar incidents. JT destroyed my only dual, a dual that I had built up for months and in a single blow destroyed my little account. JT offered EoB to stand next to them in the house they controlled, he showed me for the first time that though a feared member of the society, he also had a place in his heart for young and budding players. I have never considered ourselves friends, this does not mean that I do not respect you. This was the first turning point of my game play. From this moment, I was known as Field Marshal and self declared enemy of FuAll.

Guerrero, I will consider my greatest friend ever in SGW. He was farming me in the height of his game play, everytime I ticked over 100b. Swoosh. Gone. Little did he realise that my MS was actually hitting his quite hard. After PMs and chats we realised our friend in common Kaps1 and eventually created a friendship by itself. I now have his account and it's an amazing account. It's construction and design is all his work.

Earendil was the final straw, who massed me because I massed some n00b called Z E R O ( :smt060 ) who was his officer. I joined The Legion, who were at war with mH and shortly DDE. Guerrero joined me at this time. Even though I already had good relations with many of TL before moving there. I compounded these and made many friends. Here I fought Fericide once more and had a crack at someone called Kjakur, after failing, KJ became someone I consider as a good friend :)

Shortly after these wars along with Calibretto and Guerrero, we joined with Castiel and Kjakur to create Ascended Generations. Though time again was short and sweet here. The collapse of FuAll forced me to do something which would mean betraying my friends here. Omega could now be considered as my friends and the newly developed war between TL and DDE forced me to change my allegiance back to TL.

This brings me to today and due to promotions and growing up, I can no longer commit time to the game. It is a great game and I hope that it continues and devlops to the time. Jason, you can create something beautiful. Don't forget it and listen to the community, they are your greatest allies :)

There are hundreds of others not specifically mentioned...but in respect, I attempt to name as many as I can now :)

Mathlord - A long term friend and ally. Great ability to make me smile :)
bmmj13 - A man who commands my respect and friendship
Pimping D - I hate you and I love you
Ashu - Again....I hate you and I love you!
SHIZZO - The last crusader in the I love you and hate you group :P
Chacho - From the EoB days until today, considered a friend always :)
Avitir - Only known you since my TL days, but you always have time for me and able to gimme loving :) I hope one day you can return home :P
ETL - A stealer of stats, but dude, you got swagger and I like that. You know how to have jokes and though you're an old man, you still got skill.
Tekki - Another player who has greatly influenced me. Considered a friend and the first big person to speak to me as an equal. Great leader and better ingame.
Bullseye - I hope your new alliance grows to power, you're a great guy and I wish you all the best :)
Jorgensen - Legend :) again, a man with a lot of time and gossip :smt060
Lord Rse - You crack me up dude, so much. Evidence that the Dutch will one day rise...
Kaps1 - Legend, in your own right. You rocked the oceans once upon a time.
Brythalious - My true boss :) and a true friend. The man who let me win at go-karting :D
Byrne1 - Probably my longest serving friend and my second boss. Even to this day.
Desert Ghost - Wherever you are, whatever your doing...keep rocking :smt060
DeathIncarnator - Legend :) again, another great player that I am glad to consider an ally :)
Harchester - You still owe me 500ats :smt019
Golden Wing - Legend, many great chats with you. Keep rocking dude :D
Sammuel - You owe me one vendetta :P it's 2 months overdue now!
Fericide - One of my good friends and my best enemy. You made the game fun on many occasions. Always have time for people. Greatest Nemesis. I am glad I killed your defence. Even if it wasn't in your ownership. In fact, now I am quitting. Consider the score Feri 5 - 1 FM :smt058

I've got bored now :smt021

...I'll write some more in a bit :shock:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Field Marshall, standing down of active duty...

omg what a huge post u aint leaving for good, we hope to see u again dude, take care and have fun :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Here we go...the rest...

Mezz - Legend, always a friend, great in battle...you know how to play the game properly :) our fight with Persus and someone else...legendary :)
Daku - my newest buddy, you are jokes :) you chubby pizza eating yankee :D
Abhorsen - Legend, nice bloke. Would love to share a beer wiv ya :D
Darkslayer - Or whatever your name is this time :) I actually quit before you...hahaha! Sucks to be you!
Supersaiyen - Up or down, you were my greatest officer. I apologise for any more recent unfriendliness between us :) but you're great :) keep playing, forever :D
Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS!
Slayer - Dude, your talent is incredible. You mass and play the game the way it is meant to be played!
Les - My bro, sorry we lost touch with each other :) I hope you the best in everything. You're a legend and a true friend.
Aussie98 - Another great undervalued enemy, good times :)
Kaboomer, Robert and Bebs - Gonna link you all, cos you're probably the same person anyway :D legendary players, clever and smart. Regardless of BS. You're some of the best enemies a man can have :) for ME and jokes :P
Couz, T and R8 - Again, grouping you as I am sure you're the same person :shock: best players in game for everything. You guys rock. Get active and get playing. Own the game.
Robe - You were there years ago. You've always been there. A great leader and somebody I would truly consider a friend. Advise and help. I will truly miss you. Don't listen to the BS. Your a star :smt060

I think that's it...there are many others...and I mean many....these are just those that I found in the first few top alliances...

Probably more in a bit...as people complain :O
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Lithium wrote:omg what a huge post u aint leaving for good, we hope to see u again dude, take care and have fun :)

Lithium - lulz, you are the best joker :) your posts make me laugh and your skill is great. I wish we could have fought side by side. A distant friend and true game player :D

There's a lot more to come lol, I owe this game a lot of love :P
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

There's still a war to be fought....you can't retire the rank of FM just yet ;)

Have fun out there in the real world. :smt100
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Epic, I made mention in your leaving thread, though not entirely in a positive light xD

We may have disagreed in the past, but sad to see you go. The game will miss you.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

RepliMagni wrote:There's still a war to be fought....you can't retire the rank of FM just yet ;)

Have fun out there in the real world. :smt100

I hadn't got through to your alliance yet :P

Man, there is too much :D

RepliMagni - Loved you more back in the day, great player...clever player. Another who smacked me hard back in the day...I think I was FS back then :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Z E R O wrote:Epic, I made mention in your leaving thread, though not entirely in a positive light xD

We may have disagreed in the past, but sad to see you go. The game will miss you.

I call you a nub, for jokes :) we settled our differences a long time ago...I still consider you a friend and another person who made this game fun for me :)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

Field Marshall wrote:
Lithium wrote:omg what a huge post u aint leaving for good, we hope to see u again dude, take care and have fun :)

Lithium - lulz, you are the best joker :) your posts make me laugh and your skill is great. I wish we could have fought side by side. A distant friend and true game player :D

There's a lot more to come lol, I owe this game a lot of love :P

yea we missed each-other, u do remember that chain account trading lol , from that day I was heading to my island leaving a trail of pants down in the empire of clowns.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

The life on the outside is actually great! 8) Enjoy ma8! :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Take care FM. :)
Image ImageImageImage
Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

Not a mention :( Doesn't matter anyway, you know everyone is sad to see you go, I don't need to tell. Myself included, please do come back for a chat if nothing else.

~V
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

matt sad to see u go i know cutting grass must be quite time consuming now but hope u stay on msn :smt050 and get a small account or something.. best of luck ure love ure friend ure northern **Filtered** #-o

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Scar Face wrote:The life on the outside is actually great! 8) Enjoy ma8! :-D

My favourite gossip queen :smt060

Clarkey wrote:Take care FM. :)

Ascending meister, multi catching and opinionated, much love Clarkey, the community owes you a lot, legend :)

Vicarious wrote:Not a mention :( Doesn't matter anyway, you know everyone is sad to see you go, I don't need to tell. Myself included, please do come back for a chat if nothing else.

~V

I'll come back once you fix your calc :smt060 shame I never got to know you as well as I should have, you're a great guy and a lot of fun :)

~Da Vinci~ wrote:matt sad to see u go i know cutting grass must be quite time consuming now but hope u stay on msn :smt050 and get a small account or something.. best of luck ure love ure friend ure northern **Filtered** #-o

3 words....

GET IN BACK

That is all :D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

:(

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback

Return to “Quitting....”