Covert Points

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Covert Points

OK, so, I've been wondering this a while now.
I've just gone and spent 6 million on my level 11 covert (:p to all of those who missed me with it in the open).
Which boosts Covert more?
Higher Number of Spies or, higher Spy level.
I only have around 350 spies, and my level 11 training, yet it doesn't seem to have gotten me any further.

Also, I very rarely use sabbing (unless someone has P'd off me or a friend).
And, I never spy, I just test a persons defences using a single turn...

Still, I higher my training to increase rank, and safety.
And tips/answers are much appreciated.

Also, this isn't my SGW name, so, anyone who thinks they may have one over on me... goes sab someone else.
Press Ctrl+W FTW
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

What exactly do you mean, it hasn't gotten you further? Didn't your covert action improve? Or didn't you go up in rank as much as you expected?

Increasing covert level doubles your covert action. Buy a single spy increases covert action by 2^SPYLEVEL. So to double your covert action you can either increase your spy level or double the amount of spies you have. The first is expensive on the short term. The second costs you untrained units and therefore income. On the long run this is more expensive. You should decide for yourself what's best.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

Ok, thanks.
That's all I needed to know.
Press Ctrl+W FTW

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”