Congrats....

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Congrats....

Most likely to Bebita for winning, but we shall see soon.

Congrats also do the couple of people that may have just got their stats above me at the end to take rank 2 or 3.

Galactic Power 56,305 trillion Ranked:
Offense 13,663 trillion Ranked:
Defense 41,248 trillion Ranked:
Covert 6,883 billion Ranked:
Anti-Covert 7,308 billion Ranked
MotherShip Action 1,380 trillion
(451,730,000,000 + 678,730,000,000) Ranked:
Era Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 489,204,952,307 not ranked

That's what I ended on. Happy comparing :)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

Re: Congrats....

I beat your Mil Exp :)
Hope I beat bebita on that one too :smt101
Mothership The PukingRainbow
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

i don.t kill your spy hippy ;)
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

Here's mine...

Rank & Military Info
Galactic Power 55,569 trillion Ranked: 3
Offense 18,294 trillion Ranked: 4
Defense 35,850 trillion Ranked: 10
Covert 5,792 billion Ranked: 4
Anti-Covert 7,158 billion Ranked 2
MotherShip Action 1,411 trillion
(517,400,000,000 + 657,800,000,000) Ranked: 3
Era Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 519,383,818,336 not ranked

Not sure if it would have stayed that way seeing as Abdi declared war on me at the end...
HippyFool
Forum Elder

R0B3RT wrote:i don.t kill your spy hippy ;)

Really would have ruined my chances!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

admin made wrong % with ac this era :-D i ac.ed gob with 9 tril trill strike in 44 trill def

Offense 12,451 trillion Ranked: 8
Defense 4,362 trillion Ranked: 39
Covert 2,086 billion Ranked: 22
Anti-Covert 8,066 billion Ranked 1
MotherShip Action 412,845 billion
(288,550,000,000 + 284,050,000,000) Ranked: 31
Last edited by R0B3RT on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scenester
Forum Regular

R0B3RT wrote:admin made wrong % with ac this era :-D i ac.ed gob with 9 tril trill strike in 44 trill def

There were more flaws though, i failed sabbing people whilest have 2x their covert power.
And i got hit 1 time a day over 11days by ghosts, from a person who attacked me only those 11days ago and not earlier. Werent they supposed to hit only 5 times?
Plus its kinda gay u can get a friend to sab u 10x an hours with 1 unit so no one else can sab you.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Scenester wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:admin made wrong % with ac this era :-D i ac.ed gob with 9 tril trill strike in 44 trill def

There were more flaws though, i failed sabbing people whilest have 2x their covert power.
And i got hit 1 time a day over 11days by ghosts, from a person who attacked me only those 11days ago and not earlier. Werent they supposed to hit only 5 times?
Plus its kinda gay u can get a friend to sab u 10x an hours with 1 unit so no one else can sab you.

ghost massed me i know :( but i killed my ghost on end era :smt081
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Scenester wrote:

There was no flaw there. I was at max realm level and you didnt factor that in your calculations. A 40% boost is equivalent to another cov level. THAT is why you failed.

As for ghosts attacking for 11 days, I dont know if that happens. I did attack you frequently enough that you might have kept seeing my ghosts, lol

But anyways! Congrats on getting the top exp that you wanted! :D
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

well done all!
That was an original one at least :)

But - as with all the verses in the multiverse -- we move on with only our own memories (and the legends) to prove it even existed...

The next era looks promising :) if not a touch violent...
Don't make me use this!!!
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Wow, that was intense in the last few minutes.... my hands are still shaking...

sorry to Jamel and ElgCaress for the last min attacks, I got the idea from this guy who told me to watch out for last min ms massings... And you two were the only ones in top 5 who had me set at war. Well bebita too but I wasn't going to do anything to him with my strike/ms/ac

Rank & Military Info
Galactic Power 86,988 trillion Ranked: 2 <-- Top total power
Offense 20,049 trillion Ranked: 3
Defense 65,432 trillion Ranked: 1 <-- Top def
Covert 4,268 billion Ranked: 8 (level 34)
Anti-Covert 5,672 billion Ranked 8 (level 34)
MotherShip Action 1,497 trillion Ranked: 2
Era Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 604,073,328,985 not ranked
G&R - 25,372 <-- Top G&R

And apparently Most Mercs too

I reconstituted this from the numbers I found on the legends page as I didnt copy my stats near the end on account of some last minute adjustments,

And ElgCaress, again, sorry about the last min stuff but after looking at both of our final stats (you got top trained units so if you go from there you can see all your final powers and rankings from there) there was enough of a diff that my final hits didnt make much of a difference other than annoying you

Congrats to Hippy for:
Rank 1, Top Cov Power, Top Cov level, Top AC level

Congrats to Robert for:
Top AC Power

Congrats to Arty Bang for:
Top Strike and Top Commander

Congrats to Scenester for:
Top Military Exp

Congrats to ElgCaress for:
Most Trained Military

Congrats to Envy for:
Most Resource units

Congrats to Loregram for:
Top UP

Good job everyone! It was fun playing this wave with you all :D

And thanks to Hippy, Arty and Dude18181818 for all the good advice. Thanks to Affy, Scenester and AA Zuluwarrior for making me laugh occasionally too.

To Lokra and Envy: I think at least two of you had promised me I wouldn't finish in top 100. Thank you for not keeping your word :D
Last edited by Abhi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scenester
Forum Regular

Abhi wrote:
Scenester wrote:

There was no flaw there. I was at max realm level and you didnt factor that in your calculations. A 40% boost is equivalent to another cov level. THAT is why you failed.

As for ghosts attacking for 11 days, I dont know if that happens. I did attack you frequently enough that you might have kept seeing my ghosts, lol

I wasnt talking about you, don't think your the only one i hit or got hit by lol.
Neo's ghost was haunting me for nearly 2 weeks. :shock:

And thank you!
Though I couldnt have done it without Neo & Tealc Oneill's weapons, so I bow for thee both!
Abhi
Forum Irregular

Scenester wrote:
Abhi wrote:
Scenester wrote:

I wasnt talking about you, don't think your the only one i hit or got hit by lol.
Neo's ghost was haunting me for nearly 2 weeks. :shock:

And thank you!
Though I couldnt have done it without Neo & Tealc Oneill's weapons, so I bow for thee both!

But at least I am right about the reason for you failing to sab me. I promised I would tell you what you were missing and here you go. The missing 40% boost. Otherwise you would have toasted me.
Lokra
Forum Newbie

@Abhi

Sorry for not keeping my word. :)

I received a PM from a player I respect that said " That you were a stand up, likeable player, and they wanted to beat you fairly" ;) So I did nothing but build some meager stats.

But congratulations you did very well.

Congratualations to all. :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

Abhi wrote:

But at least I am right about the reason for you failing to sab me. I promised I would tell you what you were missing and here you go. The missing 40% boost. Otherwise you would have toasted me.

I didnt want to toast you, just kick you in the nuts for stealing naq (WAY LESS THEN THE AVG FARM) from people in the top 60 that actually played. Because thats just very irritating.
I didnt get further then a poke in the side but oh well.

Return to “General”