techs not working

slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith
ID: 0

techs not working

I bought 1 of the covert techs it cost 500 mill and it didnt seem that it realy chaged covert at all.... I acctualy think it might of decreased not 100% sure though.
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: techs not working

covert powers are messed up at the moment when everyone logs into their account everything should be sorted out. This is with the update, and it doesn't effect account that haven't been altered,,( ie attacked or logged into) So if you really care just attack everyone on the top page with 1 turn, and the next turn everything should be fixed
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
slx
Forum Irregular

High Empty wrote:covert powers are messed up at the moment when everyone logs into their account everything should be sorted out. This is with the update, and it doesn't effect account that haven't been altered,,( ie attacked or logged into) So if you really care just attack everyone on the top page with 1 turn, and the next turn everything should be fixed

Is that the only way to fix the problem?

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
slx
Forum Irregular

ya my covert did drop I was at over a mill rank 2 and now I'm rank 16 so it droped a lot lol

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

mine too.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

sorry for the yoyo ride :)
the game auto updates accounts over time and with new formulas for stats, it can take a few hours --or when its changed, or attacked, or sabbed, etc...
all should be equal/updated now. see the quantum general thread for how covert is calculated....
Don't make me use this!!!
slx
Forum Irregular

Forum wrote:sorry for the yoyo ride :)
the game auto updates accounts over time and with new formulas for stats, it can take a few hours --or when its changed, or attacked, or sabbed, etc...
all should be equal/updated now. see the quantum general thread for how covert is calculated....

where exactualy can I find the thread. I went to q general and looked in about 6 threads for it and didn't see it.

I don't think it is fixed though...... I have covert lvl 16, one tech lvl bought and 50 of those other tech things and 16000 agents and my covert is 830,503

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

I have been testing the numbers, and it looks ok.
2 spy levels increase by about 50%
100 techs increase by about 50% (0 to 100/ 100 to 200)
double agent count ALMOST doubles action.

At the very least, it always goes UP :)
Also - the increase depends on what you have already. It is not always linear --meaning 100 techs will increase by a different % based on existing techs. etc.

Will see if there are more threads about balance, but I do not think there is a bug here.

SLX wrote:
Forum wrote:sorry for the yoyo ride :)

where exactualy can I find the thread. I went to q general and looked in about 6 threads for it and didn't see it.

I don't think it is fixed though...... I have covert lvl 16, one tech lvl bought and 50 of those other tech things and 16000 agents and my covert is 830,503
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “General”