time to leave for good

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

time to leave for good

well i feel the time is right to leave this game for good
thanks to all the friends i have met and all the alliance i have been in
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: time to leave for good

What made you decide so? :o

Anyway, was good times in Generations, good luck in future and I'm sure you'll be back here in this game sooner or later! :)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Bye WS, take care :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

i have no interest in the game anymore it was fun while it lasted but i dont think i will return got other game that i play lol
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Good luck mate in future i will surely miss you in this game...... well i will hope that someday u returned by in this game..

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Quitting....”