04:26 jimbeamblack 330240813740
04:26 jimbeamblack 330240813740
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Re: Lolwhut

What!?!?!? no. No. NO!!!!!!! There's no way that someone as pro-Jimbo as jimbeanblack could have multiple accounts! :smt022 :smt088 :smt089 How can I enjoy quantum when I know even the noblest of accounts are cheating!?!?!?
™THE_L3G3ND
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®RG0TT3/\/
ID: 30395
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

Feeders?? :smt018
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Well, now I'm really confused. Type in 549782396609 for the attack IP and jimbeanblack will appear, but for the defense IP both deception and jimbeanblack will appear. If you type in 330240813740 for the attack IP both deception and jimbeanblack will appear, but only jimbeanblack will appear under the defense IP.

Does this mean that a single player is logging in for both accounts at multiple locations, or is quantum being stupid?
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

Could just be 2 ppl playing from the same account sharing a pc..or two friends logging on when one visit the other.

Marla and I stay 5min away from each other. There are times i will go there for a visit, log on to bank and farm if there's naq on the server..and visa versa...resulting in having the same IP at times. There are more than one pc at both houses so one doesn't have to wait for the other one to farm etc like what seems to be the case with deception and jimbeamblack.

Even if it is indeed 1 person I fail to see how it can be feeding if one account isn't farming/raiding the other or getting the UU boost via Commander/Officer option thereby benefiting from the duplicate account. Only an idiot with too much time on his/her hands would do this. #-o .
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I say give them the benifit of the doubt and as long as they are not helping eachother, we should presume they are just friends, or Q is being crazy.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

Awkward how 1 always farms uses all turns, then 1 min nothing , then the other farms and uses all turns.
Never big change to that pattern.

But w/e if someone has 2 accounts to play with, admin don't care at all
I mean fredfred even made a 3rd account for this era. Pointed out last era he had 2, admin didn't give a poophole.
So I suppose its just allowed...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

fredfred would appear to have 2 accounts in main too. Although he denies this suggesting that fredfred2 belongs to his brother.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Scenester
Forum Regular

General Riviera wrote:fredfred would appear to have 2 accounts in main too. Although he denies this suggesting that fredfred2 belongs to his brother.

And his brother is called fred too? same old **Filtered** cousin/brother/sister/uncle/cat story.
He has 2brothers now then, fredfred1 fredfred2 and fredfred3.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I know, sad state of affairs when you can't even get an investigation going into these things. I have the PM in main to prove what he stated. He could well be telling the truth, but I kid you not, the last thing my own brother would be doing is playing this game to start with, and even if he did it would be highly reasonable to assume that he wouldn't use the same name! C'mon. Who is Fred anyway, him? Or a fictional character?
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

What is with the fredfred phenomenon BS?? It's like he's mocking the entire game with this trash.
I don't know if they are connected, but I noticed there is a fourth account in the race rankings with the race name "fred"... frankly I just don't know who in their right-mind would call their race fred, unless it's this guy again... I mean even "thorpead"'s ID is only 33 off the first fred account!
This a-hole is just spitting on Quantum with all this junk.

EDIT: I was just talking to Apophis in-game, and apparently fredfred has been around for awhile, even admitted we was cheating, and it still didn't get him banned.
LINK
Last edited by Retribution on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
Scenester
Forum Regular

Retribution wrote:What is with the fredfred phenomenon BS?? It's like he's mocking the entire game with this trash.
I don't know if they are connected, but I noticed there is a fourth account in the race rankings with the race name "fred"... frankly I just don't know who in their right-mind would call their race fred, unless it's this guy again... I mean even "thorpead"'s ID is only 33 off the first fred account!

Look at this post sent to me by Apo:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=178981&hilit=Thorpead
Apparantly its well known that he has multiple account for over 10months now.
And since he nor any of his accounts have been banned since I suppose the admin don't care.

Conclusion: Multi-ing is allowed, as long as 1 acc doesnt feed the other.
Loophole: Go mass someone with a freshly made acc :D
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

Scenester wrote:
Retribution wrote:What is with the fredfred phenomenon BS?? It's like he's mocking the entire game with this trash.

And since he nor any of his accounts have been banned since I suppose the admin don't care.

Man look at the edit I was doing at the same time you posted! :-D That's hilarious.
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

Scenester wrote:

Lol! Only you would think of that loophole!! Sneaky mister!! :D
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Think I'll get me a General Riviera 2.

Return to “General”