Now thats what i call justice lol

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Now thats what i call justice lol

China executes rogue trader. http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/12/ ... VC20091208

China's communist regime IS run by the same powerful people that run the rest of the world and control our leaders. that's not the point here, i'm simply showing that i am under no delusional thinking about ANY aspect of this. before anyone starts!

All i'm interested in is talking about this 1 issue of executing a corrupt trader/banker and not ending up in an any kind of back and forth argument and explaining my train of thought with what i am about to post...

Having said that, this is EXACTLY what the world needs to be done with all these crooked traders and bankers...HANG THE **Filtered** LOT OF THEM!

Ps, this is NOT the first time China has hung a crooked trader and/or banker.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Now thats what i call justice lol

I cannot imagine the amount of people sent to capital punishment if we were to do so with trading hustlers (as it would mean we would also include other crimes currently not sentenced by death). That, of course for countries/states with capital punishment.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I'm not following Jim,what other crimes do you mean?

The people i am referring to here are the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, Warburg's, Schiff's, JP Morgan CEO, Jamie Dimon, head of Goldman Sachs Lloyd Blankfein, Fed head, Usama Ben-Bernanke, head of the BoE-Mervyn King, treasury sectaries for the UK and US. as well as all politicians involved in removing banking regulations...in fact WAAAAY to many names to name them all. so, suffice to say...HANG THE **Filtered** LOT OF THEM!

Sorry about the articles being a few years old, China has recently hung another trader/banker but i can't seem to find it.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

You hate the "elites", there's no doubt about it.

What crimes do I mean? Well, too many of them actually, if we were to send to capital punishment trading hustlers, it means we would have to reconsider the amount of crimes to be sent to death row in countries applying death sentence.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Why?

Going all the way back to the lobbyists who lobbied on behalf of the banks/bankers and financial institutions to remove all the regulations that were put in place to prevent another great depression...i don't understand why you say that, when you look at what they have done which is nothing short of financial terrorism. these animals have bankrupted the world and placed that debt on all of us, including you!

I don't care about other crimes in THIS discussion, that's for another debate entirely.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

This is the way economy goes: when the situation is "positive", complaints are raised against regulation, regulation becomes limited, which in long term leads to recession, and there regulation is brought back in the table. Regulation then becomes a handicap to some extent and the cycle all starts again! :-k
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

And you feel this is how it should be, that stability in all areas of the economy and the financial system is not needed/wanted?

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

[KMA]Avenger wrote:And you feel this is how it should be, that stability in all areas of the economy and the financial system is not needed/wanted?

I didn't say this is how I feel it should/shouldn't be, I said it's how it is/was. :-k
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

So what are you saying...or more importantly, let me ask you this...in your opinion, how should things be?

-David Icke
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Since when is executing someone justice?
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Since when is it not justice? :smt017 :?

And i don't mean executing someone for shoplifting or other such petty crimes. but when you conspire with others to defraud the people and as is the case of the current financial chaos-set out to wipe out whole nations using financial terrorism...is it not justified to try these criminals and if found guilty of premeditatedly destroying the financial stability of a nation, should they not be hung?

Have a look at some of the south American nations (i don't mean Mexico, that's owned by the bankers and criminals) who decided to tell the US fed reserve and the IMF to go fly a kite, have a look and see how well they are doing. i read somewhere that Argentina and Brazil's economy is growing by 8 or 9% year on year because they didn't bailout the bankers and allow them to sell all the financial junk that our western Govts bought into, and also refused all the IMF loans. they had a VERY hard time but once they got their house in order they are now prospering, while we in the west are going down the toilet....

So you tell me if they should be hung, shot or whatever.

-David Icke
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Ugh, the word terrorism is used far too often. What's worse is that it's used incorrectly most of the time.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Malx wrote:Since when is executing someone justice?
Since when is justice just?
http://rt.com/usa/news/senate-mccain-ba ... raham-429/

@G: Bad banker busted; burn. (Right of the strong; if you're able to burn a banker without consequences, go ahead. You won't be able to, but as you like to say, that's a different debate.)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

US going crazy with fear of terrorism in their territory. :shock:

Code: Select all

http://republican.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2011/11/feinstein-graham-mccain-levin

Juliette wrote:
Since when is justice just?
http://rt.com/usa/news/senate-mccain-ba ... raham-429/
Spoiler

Spoiler
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

When their crime is heinous enough to warrant it. A guy rapes a little girl, gets 20-30 years in a secured room. A guy guns down a few people at a university, gets life in a jail where all of his food is free. Is that justice?

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Why?

Going all the way back to the lobbyists who lobbied on behalf of the banks/bankers and financial institutions to remove all the regulations that were put in place to prevent another great depression...i don't understand why you say that, when you look at what they have done which is nothing short of financial terrorism. these animals have bankrupted the world and placed that debt on all of us, including you!

I don't care about other crimes in THIS discussion, that's for another debate entirely.

Now say that again, without the loaded speech :)
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”