USS only way to win?

SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

USS only way to win?

Been playing a little bit of quantum.

If you dont buy USS/SS Its appears that you are probably totally screwed lol.

Instant, one off, 23,379,440,000 Naquadah.
Instant 1,440 Attack Turns (3 days worth)
Instant 44,595 Untrained Soliders (A factor of your, and game, UP)
IF donating for another player, all income based amounts are based on THEIR income - not yours!!
Instant 600 increase to your ongoing daily unit production (this happens after the Naquadah is given)

This makes it a bit awkward for people that can't fork out the money now doesnt it.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: USS only way to win?

Extremely.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Damn thats a big boost. :shock:
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Kikaz wrote:Damn thats a big boost. :shock:

Indeed..Considering that you can not farm for naq anymore. Its basically whoevers buys the most USS wins with this type of boost.
Others will have to wait days and days to gain this naq and USS gets it instantly then they also getting there normal income and they will just pull away quite easily.
This era will be the battle of the richest. :(
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I agree that if someone plays this era smart and gets all 8 USSs, there is almost no way they can lose. However I believe High Empty is the only person who does that.

A few USSs are going to give massive boosts, but not guarantee the win. Remember, they get a massive chunk of naq which they have to spend on UP or stats. If they spend it on UP, their cost goes up a rediculous amount because they have top UP, and everyone elses gets a lot cheaper. If they spend it on stats, they are not gaining any advantage at all - they may have a good rank for awhile, but in the end it will be naq wasted.

And last but not least, you can always just mass someone who has bought all those USSs and laugh at them while you destroy 100s of dollars worth of stuff without spending a cent. Perhaps you can't mass them until the last few days, but there is always a chance ;)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Naq should be removed from the USS
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:Been playing a little bit of quantum.

IF donating for another player, all income based amounts are based on THEIR income - not yours!!
Instant 600 increase to your ongoing daily unit production (this happens after the Naquadah is given)

This makes it a bit awkward for people that can't fork out the money now doesnt it.

lol Quantum has always been about who spends the $$ on USS - be quite interesting to see if anyone could ever win a wave without spending a single $$ (and selling resources on main to spend on Q is still classed as spending)
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
HippyFool
Forum Elder

renegadze wrote:

lol Quantum has always been about who spends the $$ on USS - be quite interesting to see if anyone could ever win a wave without spending a single $$ (and selling resources on main to spend on Q is still classed as spending)

Pretty sure I didn't spend anything era 27 and I won it ;)

Last era I only got a couple of the $10 ones for PPT due to study/work ... and I won that one too ;)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

hmm well, a few people bought 20$/50$ packs last night right after market went live - they are in a slight advantage right now, but people are catching up. I didn't spend a single $ yet i already more or less caught up with army size, i'm still a bit behind in UP, but with my income i should get back on track in a few days (i have it a lot cheaper than them, while incomes are almost the same).

Yes, the naq gain makes quite a difference, but the price scaling is there to keep this in place. They will be the biggest ones, but that also means their defences will be the most sought after by many people, to bring them down. It should be interesting :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

Horath wrote:hmm well, a few people bought 20$/50$ packs last night right after market went live - they are in a slight advantage right now, but people are catching up. I didn't spend a single $ yet i already more or less caught up with army size, i'm still a bit behind in UP, but with my income i should get back on track in a few days (i have it a lot cheaper than them, while incomes are almost the same).

Yes, the naq gain makes quite a difference, but the price scaling is there to keep this in place. They will be the biggest ones, but that also means their defences will be the most sought after by many people, to bring them down. It should be interesting :)

I second this, paying real $ should give people a temporary lead, why else would they donate? :?
$ is what keeps a game running, so those who invest it should get some advantage.
Seeing the 50$ donators don't have a too crazy lead id say leave the bonusses this way...
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

It's clear to see who the donators are now from the varying AS's.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

HippyFool wrote:
renegadze wrote:

Pretty sure I didn't spend anything era 27 and I won it ;)

Last era I only got a couple of the $10 ones for PPT due to study/work ... and I won that one too ;)

No Hippy, you get others to buy the USS for you, and simply pay them back in resources, but due to the sliding scale of resources it's more beneficial to have the USS brought for you then to be the one receiving the resources back later lol

@ Horath - The first infusion never normally unsettles things too much, but as time goes by it normally throws things way out of kilter.
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

yup i know, the difference is already pretty big between $$ spenders and the rest of us, but won't really QQ about it, era is still long and they can only buy 8 packs.. if they don't sooner or later we'll catch up :)
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

I've never paid a dime to this game. Not for lack of support for the game, just for lack of want in regards to wasting my money.
Seriously, who has the extra cash to blow 500 bucks on this game? :shock:
I appreciate those that apparently do -- because y'alll keep the game going -- but MAN I could use an extra 500 bucks right now with Christmas coming up. :smt045
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
Scenester
Forum Regular

Kikaz remembered the other way to win despite buying USS's.
Getting fed! :-D
Mothership The PukingRainbow

Return to “General”