Possible Multi

Jekate
Fledgling Forumer

Possible Multi

I was having a little fun in game when I received this message:

NO moron who the hell u think u are, u have no idea what accounts are under my controll"

It sounded suspicious to me so I thought I'd rather be safe and report it just in case.

ID: 1921429
Last edited by Clarkey on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masking
ImageImage
Jekate
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Possible Multi

You forgot one Clarkey. I editted it out myself.
ImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Search that ID on these forums, you'll find something in the archives relating to a large alliance which included that ID. I don't think it was ever looked at.
Image ImageImageImage
Rawfear
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Rawfear

sorry guys but i wont risk a ban just for that, im at school in the netherlands and like 5 friends play from there aswell. all those friends started later on thats why this message , they do as i sai :P xD
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Rawfear wrote:sorry guys but i wont risk a ban just for that, im at school in the netherlands and like 5 friends play from there aswell. all those friends started later on thats why this message , they do as i sai :P xD

awesome, send me their ids please
Rawfear
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Rawfear

Nevah xD , and whyy :P leave them alone theyr soo newbie:P my friend allmost cryd when jeskate massed him hahaha P
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Rawfear wrote:Nevah xD , and whyy :P leave them alone theyr soo newbie:P my friend allmost cryd when jeskate massed him hahaha P

LOL
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

adminSue banned 11 accounts in total from this tip.
Image ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Clarkey wrote:adminSue banned 11 accounts in total from this tip.

nice :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “For Admin Archives”