Sabotage

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
alpha_xakaiz

Sabotage

I am still a n00b and some losers sabotaged lots of my weapons, go get a life dude
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

...*goes to sabotage the above guy*...

Many people find complaints about being sabotaged very annoying, people like me. If your just starting out, you probably lost nothing worth complaining about anyway, so youll easily recover

Its part of the game, if you want to play, then learn to live with it...

Sugete Omnia Et Preterite :wink:

I cant believe I had two opportunities to us that saying today... people really need to stop complaining... guess I need to add it to my sig...

EDIT: if I sound like an a... inconsiderate... guy.... sorry, but this has been a very bad day
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

hard day replicating eh?
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

Code: Select all

That realm has had so much covert activity against them recently that even your intelligence sources know about some of it! They are surely ready and waiting for additional operations - your Intelligence Officer warns you strongly against proceeding, and you are compelled to agree...for now.... 
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

lol thats pretty bad.
Still, being sabbed is not a big deal, unless an attack follows and steals million of naq... or unless you are constantly loosing your big weapons, the only ones that matter.

RepliSean wrote:hard day replicating eh?

:P yes, that and some real-life problems=me in bad mood

oh well, should be better after sleep...
alpha_xakaiz

sabotage

Yeah but they don'T need to attack me look, this guy attacked me with 136 spies so he's good so he doesn'T need to attack me, what a loser
alpha_xakaiz

sabotage

btw I lost way over a million
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

Hey, that might have been you who sabbed you, I checked my officers attack logs, and some dude atacked him a few times, so I sabbed away all of his weapons, and then decided to kick my officer for inactivity...
The joys of SGWars eh?
Press Ctrl+W FTW

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”