Becoming Undescendable...

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Becoming Undescendable...

We know that technically it is impossible to not be descended, any one can be dropped. Given a high enough TOC on a long enough time line. However, what do most people consider undescenable levels? Levels that you see, and just don't bother hitting?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Becoming Undescendable...

personals 850+
Last edited by ƒëmmë on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

:shock: dammit mine are 840, ill need to work on that
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

woo im pro defendor !!!
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
ID: 6225

850's across the board can be descended in 6 hits by the 6.2 bil toc. 900's in 12 hits. The higher your mnec the more hits it takes. A descender is "hard to descend" unless they go away for a month and dont log in.

High profile descenders can be undescendable.

I have 900's across my defensive levels with my mnec at 1060. It would take the top descender 194 hits to finish it... just over 24 days of nonstop hits. When I raise it to 1070 (just 10 more levels) the number of hits required jumps to 687 hits or 85 days. Raise it to 1075 and its undescendable.

Without going to the lengths of building a top 10 descension realm and only have the same levels across the board meaning all personal levels are the same including your mnec 925 would be alright. That would protect you for 2.5 days which is enough to have the weekend to yourself.

Just remember as you increase your defensive levels our toc's are always going higher. :smt019

Image Image Image
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Drago Kazov
ID: 1979359
Alternate name(s): Lord Jadedog of The Balance Of Judgement

clarify mnec... thanks.
"MAN IS HIS OWN STAR. HIS ACTS ARE HIS ANGELS, GOOD OR ILL,
WHILE HIS FATAL SHADOWS WALK SILENTLY BESIDE HIM."
RHYME OF THE PRIMEVAL PARADINE
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

jadedog2001 wrote:clarify mnec... thanks.

log on to ascended. click on "power up". look for something that can be abbreviated with MNEC. --> :smt115
it's not that hard to do.

Maximum Natural Energy Capacity
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Drago Kazov
ID: 1979359
Alternate name(s): Lord Jadedog of The Balance Of Judgement

Hate abbreviations :sge but thanks.
"MAN IS HIS OWN STAR. HIS ACTS ARE HIS ANGELS, GOOD OR ILL,
WHILE HIS FATAL SHADOWS WALK SILENTLY BESIDE HIM."
RHYME OF THE PRIMEVAL PARADINE
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
cubby989
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Why would you guys want to descend people? The only times I've done it was because a.) I could do it, and b.) To teach them to be gone forever :smt081
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG+1 - LG+2 - LG+3 - LG+4 - AG - EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - US - UN - UK
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

cubby989 wrote:Why would you guys want to descend people? The only times I've done it was because a.) I could do it, and b.) To teach them to be gone forever :smt081

it's obviously a fancied method to weaken the enemy during wars. oh and to boast with it too :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Wait, doesn't repulsion and constitution play a big part in whether someone can descend you as well?
Angelis~
Forum Irregular

Those were included in the above "personal stats." If someone doesn't plan on descending anyone then they technically don't need to spend any cache on attack power and skill. Repulsion and Constitution work great but without Absorption power and skill you'd be doomed. For defensive purposes your maximum natural energy capacity or mnec determines the amount of Life Force and Reserves you have. The more you have the more the enemy needs to destroy. Flow recovers your Life Force. The higher your Flow the quicker your Life Force refills. The optimal recovery would be to get your Life Force to recover in 2 turns leaving the remaining 4 turns to recover your reserves. Channeling refills your reserves after an attack is done on you. The higher your Channeling level is the more your reserves are filling with each turn.

Your channeling also contributes to your cache. When your reserves are full this stat increases your cache pet turn. Though don't rely on it as a source of cache generation. It's a ridiculously low amount. It doesn't even equivalent pocket change...

Sgwguy, say someone had (to make it simple) 1000's across the board but nothing in absorption power in skill. So basically focusing on repulsion and constitution with the other necessities. When mister 6.2 bil comes along this is what would happen. Mister 6.2bil hits your 50% repulsion. BAM 50% gets knocked back but 50% still makes it through. Now Mister 3.1 bil hits your 50% constitution WHOOSH 50% is stopped and still 50% makes it though. Without your Absorption Power and Skill to stop anymore of the attack 1.55 bil got through to your Life Force and Reserves and you'd be done and descended in 3/4 hits. When you add the 1000 absorption power and skill they will stop 75% of the remaining attack leaving the original Mister 6.2 bil with a puny 387.5 mil actually doing damage to your life force and reserves which by the way would be completely recovered in the 3 hours between hits.

I hope that is understandable lol Im calling it a night... :smt099

Image Image Image
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks, I have been increasing EAP/EAS just in case it was more important than it looked (both nearly 1,000 right now) but wasn't paying it too much attention. I think I'll spend a few days and bump it up considering its low cost in powerup. Between the two and my repulsion/constitution levels I should be fairly well protected. I farm regularly but haven't really made any enemies anyway. Thanks again.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular

Nearly 1000? [-X You are not.

Image Image Image
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Well the high 700's isn't all that far away.

Return to “Ascended General”