Alliance: bad kids
Race: RIP KP (if your dead
ID: 48299

im not a racist

Message subject: Board warning issued
Sent: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 pm
To: ANIMAL MOTHER
Quote message Report private message Delete message
The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a polite note from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators.

"Out Of Character:
uh no massa i dids not eat all dem watah mellons"
Along with

"http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5597/animalmother2.jpg"
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: im not a racist

Can I just ask if you could make it quite clear exactly what your reasoning was behind placing watermelons on to that picture?
Image ImageImageImage
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

one of my aliases was EAT THE WATERMELON

**i thouht that much was obvious**
old siggies
Trade Feedback
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

:smt017 how is eating watermelons racist?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

seraphim wrote::smt017 how is eating watermelons racist?

i assume the fact that "private snowball" (the black man) was eating a watermelon in the picture.... however would it have made sence for me to have "animal mother" (the white man who was allready honding a gun)
eat the watermelon

that nwould have made alot of sence a watermelon with a gun sticking out of it :smt021

the mods just like to hate beacaus they find themselves all powerfull

they want me banned as i retaliate againced them rather than kissing there behinds asif there god
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:one of my aliases was EAT THE WATERMELON

It was not to me as I was not aware you were one in the same person, or if I did I forgot.

@Femme, it's not about eating watermelons. #-o

Anyway, I asked my question and I got the answer. Thanks.
Image ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

Clarkey wrote:

It was not to me as I was not aware you were one in the same person, or if I did I forgot.

well you're the one that queried about him placing watermelons on the picture.. 8-[

I don't get how or why what he said was racist.. is it a line from that movie? (I don't know what movie that pic was from)..
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Psyko
The Irresistible

ANIMAL MOTHER, could you please link us to the original post and the thread it was in. For some reason, Earendil forgot to include the thread link within his warning.

Also, have you discussed this with Earendil or any other member of the staff? We need to know if anything relevant has been said in regards to this issue.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Psyko wrote:ANIMAL MOTHER, could you please link us to the original post and the thread it was in. For some reason, Eärendil forgot to include the thread link within his warning.

Also, have you discussed this with Eärendil or any other member of the staff? We need to know if anything relevant has been said in regards to this issue.

~Psyko

It was his signature, not any thread. Also, see PM for further info.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Psyko
The Irresistible

Haz wrote:
Psyko wrote:ANIMAL MOTHER, could you please link us to the original post and the thread it was in. For some reason, Eärendil forgot to include the thread link within his warning.

Also, have you discussed this with Eärendil or any other member of the staff? We need to know if anything relevant has been said in regards to this issue.

~Psyko

It was his signature, not any thread.

That helps. Thanks. :)

I would like to know from ANIMAL MOTHER what/where the ooc quote was from.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

seraphim wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

well you're the one that queried about him placing watermelons on the picture.. 8-[
Yes that's because this is what this whole racism warning is about. But no-one besides you said anything about "eating" watermelons. Just leave this to the Oms because you are not helping anyone or anything.
Image ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:"Out Of Character:
uh no massa i dids not eat all dem watah mellons"
Along with

<span>"<a href="http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5597/animalmother2.jpg" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5597/animalmother2.jpg</a>"</span>

is what A.M posted at bottom of his opening post
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

clarkey you keep your nose out too then your not ombs :-$
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

~Psyko

i dont need to discuss it with eary or the staff, the simple fact of the matter is , im not exactly one of there favorites so they try verry verry hard to take what i say out of context or make it sound worse than it is while compleetly ignoting what anyone else says about anytihing, i could browse the forum right now and point out atleast 100 broken tules if i wanted (i could probably even get 100 broken rules by 1 groupe of 10 people if i wanted to)

and to whoever assked what the quote was from? it was from my imagination but its been there for MONTHS but has just now become a problem

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THIS

im actualy trying to be a some what usefull contributor to this forum where as the mods want to look at me no more than an insignificant scape goat

the mods get a little facke power it goes to there head and i refuse to bow to them

me and eary have had a long history of hating eachother, ... probably since i first noticed he was a mod

uuugh ive been banned and warned for stupid things some of wich i didnt even do (or was taken the wrong way like this)...... but this takes the cake
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Anyone that doesn't understand the link between watermelons and racism just search watermelon racism on google and educate yourself.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Case Archives”