SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer
Race: REBELS
ID: 1988328
Alternate name(s): countrypride

SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!

if i buy from the in game cash market will i get full ss or is that only is i donate?
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
:smt104
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!

you would need to pay 20 for SS... if your someone who likes to build there own account then sure, but I would suggest buying an LG1-4 with it so you can start the game a bit better off then an Unascended... BUT coming from someone who sells and buys accounts all the time, nothign will ever be "yours" unless you build it up... It's why i got such a crap account now :D :-D
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

RoKeT wrote:you would need to pay 20 for SS... if your someone who likes to build there own account then sure, but I would suggest buying an LG1-4 with it so you can start the game a bit better off then an Unascended... BUT coming from someone who sells and buys accounts all the time, nothign will ever be "yours" unless you build it up... It's why i got such a crap account now :D :-D

so if i bough $20 WORTH OF TURNS ID GET FULL SS? ( I KNOW IF I DO THE DONATE 20I WOULD) BUT IF I BUY 20 worth of turns its 42k turns would that give me the full?
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

No.

If one buys enough screws, one does not get a screwdriver just because one bought so many screws.
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

ربهالنوع wrote:No.

If one buys enough screws, one does not get a screwdriver just because one bought so many screws.

A discount perhaps then ? they do it at Praxis :smt081
a very bad hairdo
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

ربهالنوع wrote:No.

lame........
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

This market CAN provide "full Supporter Status" in exchange for 1000 Glory and Reputation points.

i fixed my problem;) i am just going to buy the 42k atks drop rank raid like crazy and then get G&R THETRADE IN FOR SS THEN G&R FOR ASCEND; :-D
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Genius.
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

ربهالنوع wrote:Genius.

should be a month to ascend if i do it that way :-D i dont have to play ascended though do i..
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

no.

and I think it's a month after you first enter the Asncended server.. but, was too long time ago so don't know for sure. :)
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

tryingthis wrote:This market CAN provide "full Supporter Status" in exchange for 1000 Glory and Reputation points.

i fixed my problem;) i am just going to buy the 42k atks drop rank raid like crazy and then get G&R THETRADE IN FOR SS THEN G&R FOR ASCEND; :-D

1001 gnr can be traded for FSS with no cost it just takes time then a few weeks later you can asend and trade out most of your uu so you can asend with minimum losses,
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

lone dragon wrote:
tryingthis wrote:This market CAN provide "full Supporter Status" in exchange for 1000 Glory and Reputation points.

1001 gnr can be traded for FSS with no cost it just takes time then a few weeks later you can asend and trade out most of your uu so you can asend with minimum losses,

figured that out lol. now to go put money in the credit card lol
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

put it on my Credit Card ... Ill buy you a drink.. for sure :smt050
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

ربهالنوع wrote:Genius.

No #-o :smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :smt018

you lose your UU's when you trade your 1001 do not do anything until you ascend or buy Supporter Status

I thought anyways :smt017
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

I understand some people do not get my sarcastic comments, but RoKeT, you, of all people, should know better.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”