A child expelled from a school for having asked a question!

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

A child expelled from a school for having asked a question!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... -this.html
(Hull City, United Kingdom)

(...) And yet, in pursuance of these aims, we have witnessed the rise of the widespread State-sponsored bullying of children.
The latest example was the experience of a seven-year-old boy from Hull, whose mother was astounded to be told by his primary school to sign a form admitting he was racist.
So what was the heinous act this child had committed to cause him to be branded in this way? Why, merely to have asked a five-year-old boy in the playground whether he was ‘brown because he was from Africa’.
What on earth is racist about that question? It does not express a hateful dislike of, or racial superiority over, another person on account of the colour of their skin. It merely wonders, in a child-like way, about the reason for that colour.
It is thus a perfectly inoffensive question from a curious child. The reason for the five-year-old’s brown skin is, indeed, that his ancestry lies in another continent.

So how can a correct assumption constitute a prejudice? The school’s gross over-reaction suggests that racism is being redefined to include not only hateful references to someone’s colour, but any reference to it at all.
Real racial prejudice is, indeed, a horrible thing. But such wildly inappropriate labelling is to trivialise and thus effectively deny the harm done by truly vile attitudes.

What’s more, it is particularly odious to hang the label of racist round a child’s neck. Witch-hunts are bad enough in themselves; but to make a child their target is really quite obscene.
Because of their immaturity, children cannot be held to account for their behaviour in the same way as adults. When the young killers of toddler James Bulger were tried for his murder, there was uproar among progressive folk over the fact they were being made to stand trial because they were just children themselves.

Yet it would seem that those whose collective heart bleeds for child killers are nevertheless intent upon branding seven-year-olds as enemies of the people — just for displaying an attitude that some bureaucratic Big Brother wannabe deems to be beyond the pale. The seven-year-old from Hull was by no means an isolated example. The extent of such state-sponsored bullying amounts to a kind of playground Inquisition.
Last year, it was revealed that teachers were branding thousands of children as racist or ‘homophobic’ following what were merely playground squabbles.
In total, 34,000 nursery, primary and secondary pupils — including more than 20,000 pupils aged 11 or younger — were effectively classed as bigots for so-called ‘hate speech’.

(...)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... -this.html

Where are our societies heading towards? Neoconformist liberal political correctness at its worst level! :smt078 ](*,)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: A child expelled from a school for having asked a questi

Just wow man, just wow. It is sad to what this world is coming to/did come to. :(
Last edited by Rudy Peña on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

If that is the attitude of education 'professionals' and that was my child then I would be thankful s/he was expelled from that school.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

What can we take from all this?

If little Bobby got expelled for asking whether James was brown because he is from Africa (James Brown, where is Perry White); someone must have complained. Most likely that James-champ, who is most likely raised to consider any comment regarding his skin as racist and as 'needs to be reported'. Disgusting how some idiots raise their children to keep racism alive. These idiots are, without prejudice, black. There simply is not enough to gain for white people to call 'racism', unless they are politicians or were born in Harlem or the Kongo.

Like quite a few others, I was looking at the behaviour of a few boxers (notably Klitschko, Chisora and Haye). I was struck by the self-control the elder Klitschko brought to the table. He was slapped in the face during weigh-in, but saved his reaction until in the ring. The mongrel who slapped him got slapped in that fight, leading David Haye, commenter and fellow boxer, to criticise his weak performance. The mongrel then went to fight with Haye much like he tried to do pre-match with Klitschko, with the notable difference that Haye struck back. Both were held up by police.
Am I racist when I ask what jungle these gorillas came from, which would be why not even a shade of civilisation exists in them? No. Sure, their common denominator is that they are black. Then again, they are also both British, so what the heck, Britain is a jungle, there, explained away.

The kid should have had me as a counsellor. I would have eradicated the opposition and shown everyone their racist innards. (Yes, with a knife.) :o Win.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

ربهالنوع wrote:The kid should have had me as a counsellor. I would have eradicated the opposition and shown everyone their racist innards. (Yes, with a knife.) :o Win.

I want to hire you.

On-topic: I can see where the loving spirit of being politically correct is getting at. Can you?
Bias Admin colour
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

It leads to a totalitarian ideology with correctness police. Where some people brainwash their kids that every comment about them is racism, and coward politically-correct <insert institution> staff who doesn't want to go against an accusation of racism by fear of "supporting said racism", follow the way of the outraged parents and expel the child to save the wonderful world of neo conformism.

I agree with Juliette.
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human

Honours and Awards

Legendary Apophis wrote:It leads to a totalitarian ideology with correctness police. Where some people brainwash their kids that every comment about them is racism, and coward political correct school staff who don't want to go against an accusation of racism, follow the way of the outraged parents and expel the child to save the wonderful world of neo conformism.

I agree with Juliette.

And i agree with you.
Bias Admin colour
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

Insanity

Guessing you all seen the Costner version of Robin hood where the child asks the Moor 'did god paint you', does that make it a racist movie ? Of course not, it's childlike curiosity, a desire to learn by asking a question in the simple and direct way children do.

What should the 'racist' child have done ???

Constantly subdue all curiosity for fear of offending someone ? Would this still have been an issue if he asked a white child with an unusual accent where he/she was from ? Or asked a disabled child what his/her disability was ? Or asking a bald teacher why he/she doesnt have hair ?

Surely the boy was in school to learn, if anything this shows that the school are not teaching the basics.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Legendary Apophis wrote:It leads to a totalitarian ideology with correctness police. Where some people brainwash their kids that every comment about them is racism, and coward politically-correct <insert institution> staff who doesn't want to go against an accusation of racism by fear of "supporting said racism", follow the way of the outraged parents and expel the child to save the wonderful world of neo conformism.

I agree with all of that, but when i read the underlined a question popped into my head...extreme ideology such as political correctness doesn't come out of thin air, or from an over-eager brain dead moron, so where did it come from?

Before anyone jumps the gun, i am not insinuating or assuming there is a conspiracy afoot here lol. i am merely asking the obvious :-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

Craziness, there isn't even an angle you can remotely look at this from and think of this in any other way than completely laughable. The sad fact is, it's the mindless panicked reactionary acts like this that have bred the notion of "political correctness gone mad" and essentially given equality efforts a dirty name. Just none nonsensical from any perspective.

However, this intrigues me more than the OP

ربهالنوع wrote:What can we take from all this?

If little Bobby got expelled for asking whether James was brown because he is from Africa (James Brown, where is Perry White); someone must have complained. Most likely that James-champ, who is most likely raised to consider any comment regarding his skin as racist and as 'needs to be reported'. Disgusting how some idiots raise their children to keep racism alive. These idiots are, without prejudice, black. There simply is not enough to gain for white people to call 'racism', unless they are politicians or were born in Harlem or the Kongo.

Like quite a few others, I was looking at the behaviour of a few boxers (notably Klitschko, Chisora and Haye). I was struck by the self-control the elder Klitschko brought to the table. He was slapped in the face during weigh-in, but saved his reaction until in the ring. The mongrel who slapped him got slapped in that fight, leading David Haye, commenter and fellow boxer, to criticise his weak performance. The mongrel then went to fight with Haye much like he tried to do pre-match with Klitschko, with the notable difference that Haye struck back. Both were held up by police.
Am I racist when I ask what jungle these gorillas came from, which would be why not even a shade of civilisation exists in them? No. Sure, their common denominator is that they are black. Then again, they are also both British, so what the heck, Britain is a jungle, there, explained away.

See, i would enter into debate here but i have a very potent feeling the irony is strong with this one.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

ربهالنوع wrote:someone must have complained. Most likely that James-champ

Not necessarily true. A teacher could have overheard the conversation and taken it to extremes, as teachers are prone to do.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict

Such is the madness of the times we live in, and what choices are your left with

1) Rebel, stand up and say this is madness....... for this you get labeled a racist of homophobe etc

2) Withdraw from society and do your own thing........ near impossible unless you want to become a outcast hermit or survivalist, only really possible with a lot of money

3) Sit quiet, tolerate and ignore the madness around you...... what most people do and just perpetuates the problem

I have personally been warned and told off in work for calling some of our social housing residents nutters and benefit bums, and for referring to the 'travelers' who cause so much crime around our area as pikies. I was also forced to go on a PC course, most off it I forget now but the one bit funny enough for me to remember was they taught nonsense like which toilets to direct transvestites to if they ask, we've never even had a tranny in the office but apparently you tell them where both mens & womens toilets are and leave to them to decide..... a tranny is allowed to go in the womens toilets if they want, how messed up is that ?!?!!?!

Spoiler
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

MEZZANINE wrote:Such is the madness of the times we live in, and what choices are your left with

1) Rebel, stand up and say this is madness....... for this you get labeled a racist of homophobe etc

2) Withdraw from society and do your own thing........ near impossible unless you want to become a outcast hermit or survivalist, only really possible with a lot of money

3) Sit quiet, tolerate and ignore the madness around you...... what most people do and just perpetuates the problem

I have personally been warned and told off in work for calling some of our social housing residents nutters and benefit bums, and for referring to the 'travelers' who cause so much crime around our area as pikies. I was also forced to go on a PC course, most off it I forget now but the one bit funny enough for me to remember was they taught nonsense like which toilets to direct transvestites to if they ask, we've never even had a tranny in the office but apparently you tell them where both mens & womens toilets are and leave to them to decide..... a tranny is allowed to go in the womens toilets if they want, how messed up is that ?!?!!?!

We had an annual drag show at my college where we raised money for local charities and foundations. Professional drag queens would volunteer their time, on a weekend where they could be working for real money, and talents to support our cause. They would prep and dress in the public bathrooms available on campus.

After a female student complained of the drag queens using the Women's room, the queens were asked very politely (I was standing right there) if they could please use the Men's room to change. The drag queens did so, but made no qualms about showing their outrage over the request. They found it insulting and outrageous that our Gay-Straight Alliance members were thrusting such labels upon them. Sorry, dude, but you've still got man parts. You belong in the Men's restroom.

Trannies, in my opinion, are a different story. Men who are transitioning into women need to become comfortable with the idea of using the Women's room, and I can see the psychological benefit of a person who is acting and looking like a woman to use the Women's room. The same has to be done by Women transitioning into Men. The cool thing about bathrooms is that everything personal (aside from men at the urinals) can be done behind a stall door, and even in the case of men using the urinals the woman who is using the Men's room would still be sitting behind a stall door to do her thing.

Trannies after transition shouldn't be a problem. They are now a man or woman and should use the respective bathroom to their sex.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

MEZZANINE wrote:Such is the madness of the times we live in, and what choices are your left with

1) Rebel, stand up and say this is madness....... for this you get labeled a racist or homophobe, conspiracy "theorist" etc

You forgot 1!
8-[

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote:

1) Rebel, stand up and say this is madness....... for this you get labeled a racist or homophobe, conspiracy "theorist" etc

You forgot 1!
8-[

Sorry mate, wasnt thinking specifically of you at the time........... you mad conspiracy theorist :smt043

Psyko wrote:

We had an annual drag show at my college where we raised money for local charities and foundations. Professional drag queens would volunteer their time, on a weekend where they could be working for real money, and talents to support our cause. They would prep and dress in the public bathrooms available on campus.

After a female student complained of the drag queens using the Women's room, the queens were asked very politely (I was standing right there) if they could please use the Men's room to change. The drag queens did so, but made no qualms about showing their outrage over the request. They found it insulting and outrageous that our Gay-Straight Alliance members were thrusting such labels upon them. Sorry, dude, but you've still got man parts. You belong in the Men's restroom.

Trannies, in my opinion, are a different story. Men who are transitioning into women need to become comfortable with the idea of using the Women's room, and I can see the psychological benefit of a person who is acting and looking like a woman to use the Women's room. The same has to be done by Women transitioning into Men. The cool thing about bathrooms is that everything personal (aside from men at the urinals) can be done behind a stall door, and even in the case of men using the urinals the woman who is using the Men's room would still be sitting behind a stall door to do her thing.

Trannies after transition shouldn't be a problem. They are now a man or woman and should use the respective bathroom to their sex.

And what about the rights of the real women using the toilets not to have a man dressed as a woman, or a Half n' half, or a pervo who only dressed as a women to get in there enter their toilets ???? Why do the rights of minority groups always take priority over the rights of common/average people when it comes to PC BS.

Spoiler