AC and Covert after ascending

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
pillah
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

AC and Covert after ascending

Hi :)

Have been searching the forum, and couldn't find a clear answer to what will happen with your AC and Covert levels after you ascend?

Still waiting for my first time ascending, so I just want to know if I can safely use naq on it.

Best regards, pillah.
zakb3
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAF

Re: AC and Covert after ascending

each time you ascend you lose cov and ac lvls :(
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Drago Kazov
ID: 1979359
Alternate name(s): Lord Jadedog of The Balance Of Judgement

Side note:
I would advise using your first 1,001 G&R points for full market supporter status at the market that way you can transfer any extra resources you have to a trust worthy player to hold for you as your account basically zeroes out when you ascend. Also you get an extra bonus by getting supporter status; 48 hour ppt around 6-7 T NAQ, 6 MILLION UU,a few extra turns, and around 1,000 to your Daily UU production for getting full market supporter status (all free). :smt047
"MAN IS HIS OWN STAR. HIS ACTS ARE HIS ANGELS, GOOD OR ILL,
WHILE HIS FATAL SHADOWS WALK SILENTLY BESIDE HIM."
RHYME OF THE PRIMEVAL PARADINE
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
pillah
Forum Newbie

Any tips on where to put my naq then?

Got a rank around 500 and around 60m army, still need around 550 G&P points before I can ascend.
pillah
Forum Newbie

Already got the SS status, didn't wanna wait that long for G&P points ;)
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer

pillah wrote:Any tips on where to put my naq then?

If you have room in your bank :smt047
then transfer to a trustworthy player prior to ascension then have them give you the naq back after your ascension so no loss. Or if you have a tiny planet put your naq into your planet defenses,after ascension zero out your planet defenses and you basically get your full naq back although planet defenses can only hold a couple T naq. Best option transfer to a trustworthy player.
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
pillah
Forum Newbie

Well my bank get's full pretty quick, so I should just boost my planet with all me extra naq? :) Just started, and don't want to be passive and do nothing while I wait for my first ascension!
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer

If you want to play the game on your own two feet, yeah boost your planet defense just keep the planetary size small so the buy and sell cost is the same. If you have patience you can increase your covert level as the rules : (bank size is the cost of your next covert level) that will increase your bank size depending on the cost of your next covert, but that way is too expensive.

If you want to grow quickly best advise is to go to the recruitment center find a commander section on forums and request a commander that can help you with advise,boost in naq, and uu, as there are quite a few that would be willing to help you.
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith

Best way to save naq if u do not have the Bank space is get planets that are above average in size. as size increases so do planet defense. but the cost of selling does not go above 50 mill. so at above average in size is when there even at 50 mill. You can store 2.5 trill on each planet and when you ascend you don't lose planet def. and as long as u don't war you'll be fine.
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

build your Mother Ship, it doesn't need rebuilding when you ascend.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”