Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Most Hostile People?

How is this calculated? It has something to do with AT's...but dont know what.
Have talked with #1 and they dont know either and they have decreased in...points? in the last few days. What gives?

Similarly, what about friendliest people? Top rank has like 4k...points... while second has 500 and the rankings go downwards. What gives?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Most Hostile People?

I think for friendly people it counts the amount of peace settings you gave (or received??).
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

friendly people use no turns, though its prolly based on peace settings or something too

hostile people use turns

and I am guessing it is time based, like, turns used in last 48 hours
a very bad hairdo
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Legendary Apophis wrote:I think for friendly people it counts the amount of peace settings you gave (or received??).

Ah yeah that adds up. Cheers pops!

Duck Dodgers wrote:friendly people use no turns, though its prolly based on peace settings or something too

hostile people use turns

and I am guessing it is time based, like, turns used in last 48 hours

Doesnt add up for me.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Im rank 20 but i descend daily......maybe that has to do with it. It's a score based system tho, not attack turns used. I believe each different attack is assigned a value for score and its calculated by dividing average score from turns used...
d3stroyer_69
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: lonewolfs
Race: UnKnown of tolah
ID: 1943805

My rank is the 19th most hostile person... I dont think ive done any ascended direct assaults but i do have lots of attacks... Also it seems like my friendly score is the same (34) as the amount of ppl whove declared peace with me (34) if that helps.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Most Hostile is turns used based on your 10 day attack log. So if you used 4k turns attacking people 10 days ago when your log updates tomorrow and they are no longer in your logs they are deducted from the most hostile formula. If you want to stay in the top ten keep using those turns everyday.

Also when you join the arena matches you gain 50 at per turn so you can jump way up in the rankings.

Image Image Image
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

I just figured it was the length of my war list versus the length of my peace list...

rank & points determined by... ?

well, I figured new additions and removals to both lists... :-D
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Angelis~ wrote:Most Hostile is turns used based on your 10 day attack log. So if you used 4k turns attacking people 10 days ago when your log updates tomorrow and they are no longer in your logs they are deducted from the most hostile formula. If you want to stay in the top ten keep using those turns everyday.

Also when you join the arena matches you gain 50 at per turn so you can jump way up in the rankings.

Attack Turns Used 11,926
2 Forcee TOLAH 16,278

even with turns used against me..
Attack Turns Used 1,672

It is still way off
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Sol needs to answer this lol.

By the way, the Military Records were added after the Top Ranks so the numbers would be off.

Just did an ascended attack. My hostility went from 9,204 to 9,303. The 99 turns used on the attack. did a recon it went up to 9,305, and an attack and it went up to 9,320. Meaning its basing it off of turns I use.

Image Image Image
Drought
Forum Expert

Angelis~ wrote:Sol needs to answer this lol.

By the way, the Military Records were added after the Top Ranks so the numbers would be off.

Just did an ascended attack. My hostility went from 9,204 to 9,303. The 99 turns used on the attack. did a recon it went up to 9,305, and an attack and it went up to 9,320. Meaning its basing it off of turns I use.

Yup

had: 5,921

did a recon: (uses 2 turns)

now: 5,923

I guess its based on the turns used with actions still showing in your logs.
a very bad hairdo
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Angelis~ wrote:Sol needs to answer this lol.

Ah yeah forgot that they were added at different times, but wasnt it added more than 10 days ago? So either the discrepancy or the decline in score is unnacounted for.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

So rank is only sum of used ATs in last 10 days? I dont like that #-o
I alway thought about me as a peaceful player and acording to this, I am not :smt100
Sol
Forum Addict

Lebe wrote:So rank is only sum of used ATs in last 10 days? I dont like that #-o

It's the very definition of it, you cant have most planets killed or some crap because you could just get some noob sitting on some person and destroying all the small stats they build, they would be classed as hostile ;)

And yeah, ME was brought in way after the most hostile, if you want it to synchronize you will have to do nothing for a few weeks and reset your temp ME. There isn't anything wrong with it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Sol wrote:
Lebe wrote:So rank is only sum of used ATs in last 10 days? I dont like that #-o

It's the very definition of it, you cant have most planets killed or some crap because you could just get some noob sitting on some person and destroying all the small stats they build, they would be classed as hostile ;)

And yeah, ME was brought in way after the most hostile, if you want it to synchronize you will have to do nothing for a few weeks and reset your temp ME. There isn't anything wrong with it.

Dont get me wrong. I like the the TOP 10 ranks statistics, but I do not like the place, where I am in these statistics :-D

Return to “Ascended General”