rOKEt VS b_s_p_c

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~wilco~
Forum Expert

rOKEt VS b_s_p_c

RokeT vs B_S_P_C

Farmed him he massed then got these messages after i messaged him !

Meassage 1!
WOOOOWWWWWW WTH my whole comp just froze up and super massed myself, dont\' worry now i\'m pissed i\'ll be setting up a vendetta wit you ;)

Message 2!
oh yeah especially now, that was supposed to be a test hit but it woudl seem destiny is calling me to mass you oh yeah i\'m coming :)

Message 3!
;) I warned you, you set me to war and farmed again, I don\'t care if I lose or not you kidding me :P it\'s a game mate take it as that and have some fun, I haven\'t massed with this small of an account in YEARS, lets be fair you were warned

So Lets Do This Man !
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: rOKEt VS b_s_p_c

This your first vendetta?

Also, Eric. REALLY? Your the guy that used to talk about honor.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

yeah pal ;)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Or, if he wants an ascended fight he can come fight me... Feel free to hit my officers, though they will bite back. planets... Screw them.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

lmao, you think you can mass my officer and that'll be the end of it? Not a chance...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Woot :) my very own topic :) to clarify I massed my strike not his D I dont' think anyways never checked logs add me to MSN we'll have a chat some onliners and some fun :) in all fairness I warned yo months ago to set peace or I'd mass then you left it I ascended you set war again :smt018 :smt018 no no I mass now especially after I just wasted my own strike once (it's a pride thing) ya know how it is, Stay away from Andy mate he's no good probably half the reason I'm actually gonna mass ya :smt106 :smt106 I'm off now thanks :)

P.S. for all those calling me whatever, don't forget I don't have a good account anymore hell he has 3 times the uu's I have ;) no bullying just deffending my account :-D
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

RoKeT wrote:Woot :) my very own topic :) to clarify I massed my strike not his D I dont' think anyways never checked logs add me to MSN we'll have a chat some onliners and some fun :) in all fairness I warned yo months ago to set peace or I'd mass then you left it I ascended you set war again :smt018 :smt018 no no I mass now especially after I just wasted my own strike once (it's a pride thing) ya know how it is, Stay away from Andy mate he's no good probably half the reason I'm actually gonna mass ya :smt106 :smt106 I'm off now thanks :)

P.S. for all those calling me whatever, don't forget I don't have a good account anymore hell he has 3 times the uu's I have ;) no bullying just deffending my account :-D

need some help roket?
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

~Wolverine~ wrote:
RoKeT wrote:Woot :) my very own topic :) to clarify I massed my strike not his D I dont' think anyways never checked logs add me to MSN we'll have a chat some onliners and some fun :) in all fairness I warned yo months ago to set peace or I'd mass then you left it I ascended you set war again :smt018 :smt018 no no I mass now especially after I just wasted my own strike once (it's a pride thing) ya know how it is, Stay away from Andy mate he's no good probably half the reason I'm actually gonna mass ya :smt106 :smt106 I'm off now thanks :)

need some help roket?

after that inital mass I just might :smt115 :smt100
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

need some help roket?

whos massin ya?
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

~Wolverine~ wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

need some help roket?

whos massin ya?

Am i allowed ? or is he still in FS then were friends and im not allowed to mass him annymore... then its better to mass with him..
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

need some help roket?

whos massin ya?

No one massed Roket, he tried to mass bspc then ran to ppt.

oh rofl roket :P what happened to you ;)

added you on msn btw :P
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Roket...facepalm :P How do you fail lol
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hope wrote:lmao, you think you can mass my officer and that'll be the end of it? Not a chance...
Sounds like RoKeT massed himself more than he did your officer. Lets not have this a "CO jump in the vendy" situation.
Image ImageImageImage
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
Hope wrote:lmao, you think you can mass my officer and that'll be the end of it? Not a chance...
Sounds like RoKeT massed himself more than he did your officer. Lets not have this a "CO jump in the vendy" situation.

i do =D
Drought
Forum Expert

Clarkey wrote:

Actually perhaps he should, RoKeT could use some tips apparently xD
a very bad hairdo

Return to “Vendetta corner”