War Zone! ( new realm )

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

War Zone! ( new realm )

Just thinking about new ways to war and came up with an idea with a new realm like perg were few members from each alliance can go mby 5/7 players, the main thing is that you can't ppt or use nox and the winner is determined by the alliances who holds the highest total defence between there whole team for mby a few days so you have to keep knocking each over down or mby for the first alliance to hold 100t defence between them so 10-15t each player for 24 hours wins.. maby you can add bonuses like 6 hours of nox for 50t defence over 24 hours. Only ure team members from ure alliance can send you uu/naq while ure in the realm no outsiders and you can raid off people in ure realm just not outside so it will make it even harder knowing when ure raiding of a team m8 the over team can take it of u.

post any ideas below to improve or if you need me to explain better :D just wanted to get it down before i forget.

this is kinda like the ascended arena and mby have differn't realms were the winners go into and there are less things you can get till you enter a realm were u can't get outside help and start with 20t defence and 50t naq :P

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: War Zone! ( new realm )

The Blood Realm.
It already exists for those alliances who use the alliance war system properly. ;)

Good suggestion though, Leonardo. :-D
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: War Zone! ( new realm )

:) no mention of it needs to be advertised or something never heard of it befor mby admin should make a entry list each week.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback

Return to “Ascended General”