Can you take planets from people?

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Can you take planets from people?

I know when you attack you can demand a tribute of so much dark matter, but is there a way to take planets?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Can you take planets from people?

No, not since 2007. ;)
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie

Well I know what attack does, but what is destroy?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Destroy has 'higher' kill rates, and thus is much better to use for killing enemy planets quickly. :)
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie

Could you tell me what this means. I see that people have, for example, 700(1)planets.....what does the (1) mean?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

When the page says "700(1) Planets", 700 is the total amount of planets a player has, and the (1) indicates how many of those planets are trained.

[spoiler2="Extra"]It takes around 10 times someone else's covert to see this statistic, which explains why you will say mostly ????? and a number without parentheses. Mark that this does not indicate that they have no trained planets, rather your covert power is too low to spot it. If a player has no trained planets whatsoever, their planet count will show as: #planet count#(0).[/spoiler2]
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

nice work julliete =D>
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): jesus

why did they get rid of raiding on ascended? :-k ](*,)
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Sol
Forum Addict

There is 1 possible way to steal planets which is based off of a remnant of raiding, although if you get caught you will be perma banned, main and ascended, has happened a few times as far as a I know.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

is this something that.... could be accidentally found?
if so a noob... could get permsa banned...
you SHOULD be able to cut it out entierly, but hell id stick it back in
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:There is 1 possible way to steal planets which is based off of a remnant of raiding, although if you get caught you will be perma banned, main and ascended, has happened a few times as far as a I know.
Muahaha. So don't get caught, problem solved. Should you not keep this kind of thing on the down-low though, Sol? You do not want every Tom, **Filtered** and Harry to start trying to get themselves a few planets.. :P
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:There is 1 possible way to steal planets which is based off of a remnant of raiding, although if you get caught you will be perma banned, main and ascended, has happened a few times as far as a I know.
Muahaha. So don't get caught, problem solved. Should you not keep this kind of thing on the down-low though, Sol? You do not want every Tom, **Filtered** and Harry to start trying to get themselves a few planets.. :P

maby he a. wants a little chaos b. wants to see if anyone can find a loop hole beleaved not to exist or c. is hoping to ban some peeps
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

old siggies
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:

My ultimate plan was to get everyone banned ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Ha! I foiled your evil plot. Or did I.

There are a few of these in Main as well. Admin guards them well. ;) When he does.
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:

I KNEW IT =D>

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Ha! I foiled your evil plot. Or did I.

There are a few of these in Main as well. Admin guards them well. ;) When he does.

wouldnt it be easyer just to FIX them rather than trying to keep a secrite?
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

old siggies

Return to “Ascended General”