Min alliance membership

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Min alliance membership

In my opinion it should be changed to 5 ACTIVE members, in the current way it is you could easily make multiple accounts and vac them (No multi rules broken) and have them all in the alliance before vaccing, this would allow you to be in your own alliance.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Min alliance membership

I aggressively oppose this.
(Mainly because you give no reason why this should change. Vacced accounts do not count towards the membership count deletion rule anyway. - Yes, I know there are alliances that appear not to meet reqs, but look at your alliance mgt. page, and you will see that you have 10 members (according to page), but 12 listed (2 vacced).)

Besides, aside from the obvious "don't multi", what is wrong with keeping an alliance from getting deleted by a senseless mechanic anyway? So many good alliance IDs lost because of that system. :D

Oh, the alliance PPT thing? :lol: With 5 members, the costs are high enough not to be worth it. (See; 3 hours of PPT for 150B naq. Waste of time. Like all PPT. ;) )
Not all of us like to be a part of a mindless behemoth alliance / empire. :smt064 Siwwy Andeh.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Min alliance membership

T-X wrote:I aggressively oppose this.
(Mainly because you give no reason why this should change. Vacced accounts do not count towards the membership count deletion rule anyway. - Yes, I know there are alliances that appear not to meet reqs, but look at your alliance mgt. page, and you will see that you have 10 members (according to page), but 12 listed (2 vacced).)

Besides, aside from the obvious "don't multi", what is wrong with keeping an alliance from getting deleted by a senseless mechanic anyway? So many good alliance IDs lost because of that system. :D

Oh, the alliance PPT thing? :lol: With 5 members, the costs are high enough not to be worth it. (See; 3 hours of PPT for 150B naq. Waste of time. Like all PPT. ;) )
Not all of us like to be a part of a mindless behemoth alliance / empire. :smt064 Siwwy Andeh.

I agree, no reason to change how it is currently on that matter..
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Game Suggestions”