Trayvon Martin

Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Trayvon Martin

Thoughts about the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Trayvon Martin

Obama's actions are despicable!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Looks like man slaughter to me.

That zimmerman should not have carried a weapon, that act with the shooting should give him murder #1 imo. We have enough vigilantes in this world, we should not condone their acts of murder.
a very bad hairdo
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

It's perfectly legal for him to carry a gun, therefore the fact he is carrying has no weight in this case.

Why do you call him a vigilante, why do you think it is man slaughter?
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Obama's actions are despicable!

For those that may not know, Obama is race baiting. Using this case for political posturing, trying to gain popularity with the black voter.
Drought
Forum Expert

Dovahkiin wrote:It's perfectly legal for him to carry a gun, therefore the fact he is carrying has no weight in this case.

Why do you call him a vigilante, why do you think it is man slaughter?

Simple, he was a neighbourhood watch and they have a code of conduct and an actual manual wherein it states they are not allowed to carry firearms.
For him to walk around with a guyn during this 'job' makes him a vigilante.
The carrying of the weapons shows he had certain intentions how he would 'like' to do that 'job'.
a very bad hairdo
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sorry for my lack of input, but i have not read the case and i am not aware or interested in the case tbh. but i have followed Obama jumping on the bandwagon so to speak. Obama is directly fuelling division and racism and is hoping to gain votes.

Sorry, not trying to turn this into an anti-Obama thing, i just thought i should expand on what i said.

-David Icke
Drought
Forum Expert

a very bad hairdo
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Thanks, but as i said...the case does not interest me.
I have far more important matters i am researching at the moment....such as QE2 and her drug dealing. I'll be making a new thread for it either today or tomorrow.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Basically an American-Peruvian shoots an African American, he got caught and then he was released due to invoking a law regarding self-defense. Family pushes for investigation, then the affair is turned into political stuff of racism.
Do we know the reasons why he was shot? Any witness except that girl on the phone? Any particular background on either guys found?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

What little I just read is vague at best

Was the kid committing a crime when the neighbourhood watch guy challenged him, or was he just in the area and challenged because of his colour ???

If he was challenged for committing a crime and the neighbourhood watch guy was making a citizens arrest, then feared for his life when it turned into a fight, then maybe, just maybe self defense was justified..... so long as the kid was shot while attacking him, NOT when escaping, running off.

If the kid was challenged, or the guy attempted to restrain the kid just for being in the area and being his colour, the the guy was the attacker, and the kid defending himself.

Either way, and regardless of the law carrying a gun in public is wrong and will sooner or later end in the gun being used.

If this was in the UK, the neighbourhood watch would have had no right to interfere, would have simply taken a photo and called the police to deal with it..... no one would be dead, thats the difference between a civilised country and one where people are constantly shooting each other over the smallest & silliest of things.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human

Honours and Awards

Can anyone link a story to this? I'm no familiar with it....
Bias Admin colour
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

@Duck: You really don't know what a neighborhood was is, do you? It's a volunteer group of neighbors that simply agree to nose into everyones business. There really aren't any rules outside of the law and whatever that particular group decides to make. They are not paid and Zimmerman started the group.

Besides that, at the time of the shooting, Zimmerman was retur ing home r from shopping when he spotted Martin. He was not circling the neighborhood like a shark playing mercenary security ninja commando like the media wants you to believe.

There are no rules, no laws against him carrying. His carrying does not indicate anything other than he does not wish to be killed by some criminal scumbag. Actually if anything, it proves he wasn't out to shoot anyone. He's called the police something like 16, had assisted in the apprehension of several burglars and has stopped one robbery in progress. Not once before Martin has he shot anyone, though he has clearly had opportunity. So his history, the evidence does not support this popular conjecture.

Ask yourself this why, if he was so gun ho, then why hasn't he shot anyone else? Why did he shoot Martin? The answers are there, just the questions and seek them out.
Drought
Forum Expert

Several news reports and media branches talk about the manual of the so called neighbourhood watch. And yes, I know what it is.

Most logical would be a dispute gotten out of hand.
Nevertheless, that zimmerman killed a kid.

Also, the fact he is 'present' at so manny arrests says nothing good about him ... he intentionally seeks out this danger, while carrying a firearm even. If that is not a vigilante, ... I don't know what is.

Maybe he thought he was batman and it went to his head.
a very bad hairdo
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

@ KMA,

Do you really believe Police want civilians to back them up in gun fights ??? Seriously a bunch of amateurs shooting would probably just end up shooting each other.

So called 'Have a go heros' usually end up getting themselves or others hurt

Buying guns because of 'distrusting the government' is nonsense, no militia can stand against trained soldiers if it came to that. People buy guns because other people have guns, it an arms race between criminals and the public, it causes the deaths of many 10ks of criminals, police & members of the public and the only people who benefit are the arms manufacturers.

@ Eare,

Yes mate we have Neighbourhood watch groups in the UK too, most are old people with nothing better to do, what we call 'curtain twitchers' because they are peering out being nosy all the time. But there are also proper groups which have police support and follow police advice, the ones that help clear up crime by noting down events, car reg numbers, taking photo's etc. None of these ever tackle criminals themselves.

As for gated communities, we have a few of these too, not on the scale of the US, they are usually the very rich and covered by much CCTV and motion alarms that no one can move in them without being recorded, and again police are called the moment any enters uninvited.

@ DD,

I agree, if this wants to fight crime he should join the police, get proper training, equipment and backup. His previous record just confirms he takes every opportunity to get involved in police business without the skills or knowledge to do it safely, he is a vigilantly IMO. Carrying the gun to me says he was looking for a chance to use it.

@ Jack,

The guy hasnt shot anyone before ? Oh well thats OK then, first offence slap his wrist lol

As I said above, if you carry a gun sooner or later you will be killed or kill someone.

So the kid was trespassing, take his picture and call the police... dont pick a fight and shoot him dead.

There are some cases where killing to protect yourself, your family or others from murder, rape, assault etc is justifed, maybe even burglaries if you fear one of the above could happen, but for trespass NO thats not a capital offense.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254