Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

looking for options

i am kinda back being active
now i am looking for a cool alliance that i can set up shop to ascend with ease
lg+4

email is kbom@live.com
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: looking for options

HVE. free to ascend without being massed.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Winter~Soldier~ wrote:i am kinda back being active
lg+4

email is kbom@live.com
Forgotten Prospects. You have great prospects there with Les Ennemis and Freespirit, experienced and interesting players. ;)
The best growth and actual game experience is had by actually playing; you will have the occasional team battle to fight, piss off the occasional wrong guy, and not be in a completely sheltered environment which would prepare you for a game's lifetime on PPT playing chicken. :-D

Go for it Kraig. =D>
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

T-X wrote:
lg+4

email is kbom@live.com
Forgotten Prospects. You have great prospects there with Les Ennemis and Freespirit, experienced and interesting players. ;)
The best growth and actual game experience is had by actually playing; you will have the occasional team battle to fight, piss off the occasional wrong guy, and not be in a completely sheltered environment which would prepare you for a game's lifetime on PPT playing chicken. :-D

Go for it Kraig. =D>

Thanks Juliette :)

We have great stuff planned and even greater people planning it and going through it. You will not join this alliance and be taught how to be protected by other members. You will join this alliance and learn how to be the one to protect others. You will learn what it's like to play as a family.

We have some of the greatest fighters in the game here to teach you the small complexities of the game, while we also give you a great place to grow. You really can't go wrong :)

www.forgotten-serenity.com is our forums. Drop by, whether you choose to apply or not :)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Winter~Soldier~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Super hero
ID: 1928224

xDaku wrote:
T-X wrote:
lg+4

email is kbom@live.com

Go for it Kraig. =D>

Thanks Juliette :)

We have great stuff planned and even greater people planning it and going through it. You will not join this alliance and be taught how to be protected by other members. You will join this alliance and learn how to be the one to protect others. You will learn what it's like to play as a family.

We have some of the greatest fighters in the game here to teach you the small complexities of the game, while we also give you a great place to grow. You really can't go wrong :)

http://www.forgotten-serenity.com is our forums. Drop by, whether you choose to apply or not :)

put an app in
We are soldiers we guard honor and wage war in between we wait like a stone til the time comes again

Somebody asked me: "If war is the answer, then what is the question", and I guess the answer to that is "the meaning of life!" Because life IS war. Basically, you're fighting against one thing or another right from the start – you're fighting for survival with pretty much everything against you. You're fighting for social or political positions.

War is the nature of man; it always been, and it'll never go away. War has many different manifestations, so it doesn’t have to be taken literally, but that urge to conquer is embedded in our genes. We were not meant to live our lives caged in cubicles.
Spoiler
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Added ur msn :)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”