Looking for commander

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Looking for commander

I am looking for a commander...they must have the following attributes

1) MUST be able to protect me and love me
2) MUST be sexy and not one of these dont mass people commanders cause im scared to lose stats
3) i enjoy romantic talks, and walking along the beach with friends sometimes going out for meals to - so someone who has common intrests like that :D

4) you have to ATLEAST have social skills, i want to actually be able to chat to you about life, love and just general things :)

If you meet these then please reply and let me know

my UP is 701k Thanks :smt025
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Re: Looking for commander

Join me Harch..., I can fulfill all your dreams.

Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

harchester wrote:I am looking for a commander...they must have the following attributes

2) MUST be sexy and not one of these dont mass people commanders cause im scared to lose stats
3) i enjoy romantic talks, and walking along the beach with friends sometimes going out for meals to - so someone who has common intrests like that :D

4) you have to ATLEAST have social skills, i want to actually be able to chat to you about life, love and just general things :)

Man .. your such a hypocrit ...

1) you only love my UP
2) you used to tell me im sexy ... you havent done so in months
3) the thing you consider romantic is asking me if my name is ben dover.
4) the last time I was trying to have a conversation with you, you told me not to talk with my mouth full

In short; you fail your own requirements ... and even your income is below expectations not to mention the turns you keep neglecting to send me
I feel violated, commander :smt010
a very bad hairdo
Leama
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
ID: 1918891

harchester wrote:I am looking for a commander...they must have the following attributes

how's 3 out of 4?

you would be my only officer and i would love you and hold you and call you squishy :smt050
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Scott, 97472. Come join me. Oooooooorr chat me on msn? :( has been a while
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

[-(
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Its okay femme, we know you aren't shown love by most
harchester
Forum History

Leama wrote:

how's 3 out of 4?

you would be my only officer and i would love you and hold you and call you squishy :smt050

whats the 3/4 :-D

fem fatale wrote:[-(

i dont see you offereing [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Leama
Fledgling Forumer

harchester wrote:whats the 3/4 :-D

1, 2 & 4 :twisted:
harchester
Forum History

8)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

harchester wrote:
Leama wrote:

how's 3 out of 4?

whats the 3/4 :-D

fem fatale wrote:[-(

i dont see you offereing [-(

pfttt since when have I had to offer :smt050
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:pfttt since when have I had to offer :smt050
:-# (Yup, that's me controlling my urge to make fun of that.)

The cats harch rolls with are rad. Roll with him and you will be rolled over by them. :-D
harchester
Forum History

Juliette wrote:

The cats harch rolls with are rad. Roll with him and you will be rolled over by them. :-D

actually i think you will find the cats i roll with are pretty damn hotties :-D
Leama
Fledgling Forumer

squishy! :smt060
00RA00
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Paul

harchester wrote:
Juliette wrote:

actually i think you will find the cats i roll with are pretty damn hotties :-D

i like hotties, but not love n that **Filtered** just straight up 1 night sex :smt081

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”