So bored...

Blank
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

So bored...

And look to be starting FT employment next week so won't be playing. So, who wants an account?

500m raw UP. 5000 Turns to burn. No name changes sadly. You might get one next era, or buy a support package and get one now. 6bn army size. This weeks MT still available.

Great for someone who wants to start and be able to catch up, or someone who just wants to smash things up.

Zzz... PM me.
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Human
ID: 63671
Alternate name(s): Supreme Commander Thor

Re: So bored...

you can be my officer :P Just spend a couple hours and dump all those turns into UP :smt050
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): jesus

well, id kindof like to give it a whirl, im not intending to pay as i dont know if ill like it, but if its free, ill take it

also @ neo, id be wanting my main co on q if i get it so win win for you
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular

melton ?
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

Neo Dragon wrote:melton ?

ofcorse i thought you knew
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular

didnt know you were back lol
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

just came back today ..er i raided a bit yesterday... but yup im back :smt060 you ran off early lastnight i was gonna fill ya in
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

old siggies
Blank
Forum Newbie

The account has been entrusted with a more than capable player that I'm familiar with and confident will make the most of it. Thank you for the interest otherwise, but the thread may now be closed.
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

no prob enjoy whatever it is youl be doing wityh your time
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

old siggies
Blank
Forum Newbie

Dude, you need to learn to spell or at least use a spell checker. I lose braincells everytime I read your posts. Thank you for the thoughts though.
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

Blank wrote:Dude, you need to learn to spell or at least use a spell checker. I lose braincells everytime I read your posts. Thank you for the thoughts though.

dood yew ahre fuhl oof crahp ghet ofer et :smt064 i cant spell shoot me,
'
ive been spelling wrong for 21 years i aint about to change caus some smart ass thinks it would be a good idea

go choke on your own hyperactive god complex spell nazzi
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

old siggies
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Oh, just brilliant.

Congrats on the job, Blank! :D Good to hear. ;)
Blank
Forum Newbie

Blank, lol. You know who I am, it's no secret. I created this account because I couldn't remember the password on my other and I was out of the house on someone elses computer. It probably would have been easier to reset my own, but then I didn't want to have to re-reset it. lol..

Thanks for the well wishes J! Very kind of you to say. I'm just waiting on a phone call now. Hopefully if I get it I can start putting some really good aims/goals together such as visiting yourself and Phil in Holland. I also want to see Dmonix in his mud hut in South Africa.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Blank don't insult people's spelling or misuse of language. Remember, not all of us are native Englishmen/Englishwomen so English is often a secondary language to a big percentage of forum users.

PS: Especially don't do it as you also make grammar mistakes (ie. the relative pronoun "that" in your post concerning new account's owner is, while not completely wrong, still the most unsuitable choice as the sentence following it could be either defining or non-defining, which is why you would be better off using the relative pronoun "which", as relative pronoun "that" can not be used in defining sentences, while relative pronoun "which" can be used in both cases. If you had been going for a defining sentence, however, which I believe would be even more wrong as it does not really define the subject of talk and going for non-defining sentence would be a much better choice, meaning you would have to had used a relative pronoun "which" and put it in commas, you would have been better off to have omitted the relative pronoun as it can be omitted in this particular case).

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Blank wrote:Blank, lol. You know who I am, it's no secret. I created this account because I couldn't remember the password on my other and I was out of the house on someone elses computer. It probably would have been easier to reset my own, but then I didn't want to have to re-reset it. lol..

Thanks for the well wishes J! Very kind of you to say. I'm just waiting on a phone call now. Hopefully if I get it I can start putting some really good aims/goals together such as visiting yourself and Phil in Holland. I also want to see Dmonix in his mud hut in South Africa.
*grin* Intentional use of 'Blank'. :-D

Neimenljivi wrote:Blank don't insult people's spelling or misuse of language. Remember, not all of us are native Englishmen/Englishwomen so English is often a secondary language to a big percentage of forum users.

~Jack
Shush, you. If you have a problem with a post, report it. ;)

Return to “General”