rob3rt vs iflux

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

rob3rt vs iflux

removed offensive message
you sent me stupid message in beta i kill you in all server now ;)
Last edited by R0B3RT on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shaba
Fledgling Forumer

Re: rob3rt vs iflux

Get him Robert :smt117
du5t1n_eh
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 1919461

:smt018 no respect in pm, bad times
Forgotten Family Descensions
Spoiler
Ooggie1 has been descended
Leocal has been descended
Pertodonunca has been descended
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Make that **Filtered** run Rob3rt !! :smt117

kill him everywhere :smt025
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Dont use the N word at people [-X

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

gotta love a racist..
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Vendettas are supposed to go through both HC's before being made public so for the time being TAF rejects this vendetta. IFLuX should know better than to treat anyone in such a distasteful manner even if it was in a separate server. That is not the TA way and I will see to it he treats others with more respect.

I'd appreciate you staying out of our logs Rob3rt.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

with that type of msg ! smash him rob !
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Mathlord wrote:Vendettas are supposed to go through both HC's before being made public so for the time being TAF rejects this vendetta. IFLuX should know better than to treat anyone in such a distasteful manner even if it was in a separate server. That is not the TA way and I will see to it he treats others with more respect.

hey mathlord not piss me off you read the message ????
i don.t mass him if come here and made public apologize and never use racist message in this game
if not i mass him :smt093 i give him 24 h
Chacho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 67430

The term used in his message does not need to be offensive. This word is used by many in many different ways, it could be used between friends as just a thing to call them without meaning any harm... to some people it is commonly used in greetings...

I am not saying I agree with what was said in any way, I just think we need to hear both sides of a story before jumping to calling someone a racist and destroying their reputation over one comment. I would also like to point out that condemning words and labeling anyone who uses them as a racist is in itself racist, the world has a lot of issues without people making a big one over something that could be nothing...

Chacho
TRADE FEEDBACK: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=169506

13,043,847 Untrained ware taken from the realm of LordRevan.
4,858,605 Untrained ware taken from the realm of G3.
2,438,714 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer.
2,209,812 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer. (Yeah, I got him twice ;) )
3,141,426 Untrained ware taken from the realm of caldrinn.
FEAR ME!!
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

R0B3RT wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Vendettas are supposed to go through both HC's before being made public so for the time being TAF rejects this vendetta. IFLuX should know better than to treat anyone in such a distasteful manner even if it was in a separate server. That is not the TA way and I will see to it he treats others with more respect.

hey mathlord not piss me off you read the message ????
i don.t mass him if come here and made public apologize and never use racist message in this game
if not i mass him :smt093 i give him 24 h

You'r getting soft rob3rt ? 24hrs ??? or your really mad .. god :smt100 us all then ...
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Chacho wrote:The term used in his message does not need to be offensive. This word is used by many in many different ways, it could be used between friends as just a thing to call them without meaning any harm... to some people it is commonly used in greetings...

I am not saying I agree with what was said in any way, I just think we need to hear both sides of a story before jumping to calling someone a racist and destroying their reputation over one comment. I would also like to point out that condemning words and labeling anyone who uses them as a racist is in itself racist, the world has a lot of issues without people making a big one over something that could be nothing...

Chacho

..... i do hope you dont believe the crap you just spouted...

when it obviously wasnt in that way
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Chacho wrote:The term used in his message does not need to be offensive. This word is used by many in many different ways, it could be used between friends as just a thing to call them without meaning any harm... to some people it is commonly used in greetings...

Chacho

is not my friend i don.t know who is
massed me in beta i mass him back and i found this message (ask FM i massed him and massed me but is for train and fun )don.t need be go nervous in beta ;)

is not love message #-o
i wait him i don.t need TAF [-X HELP thanks
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Robert, I reccomend removing the image before it gets you warned.

flux: Seriously dude? Its a game.

Have fun both sides I guess
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Andy! wrote:Robert, I reccomend removing the image before it gets you warned.

flux: Seriously dude? Its a game.

Have fun both sides I guess

removed ;)

Return to “Vendetta corner”