Affy can't Farm squat... (Inactives packing a MFRing Punch!)

Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Affy can't Farm squat... (Inactives packing a MFRing Punch!)

OK, usually I am mostly Navalent in Quantum at most times, so, this is really disturbing.

I have not played for a few days (normal behavior for Affy with his RL job...) and I login tonight and I cannot farm Squat...

I am thinking that in just a few days of inactivity, and with all the new factors of happiness and adding of troops and weapons that I just plain don't have enough Offense??

I spent all my bank to add Offense weaps and Attack troops and I still can't farm squat. I am so undergunned on Offense that farming in the page 100's I get the "you were so Overwhelmed you didn't even scratch the balls of the Defender..." message. Wow, now I really feel like Affy has Attacktile Dysfunction! ](*,)

Looks like Affy's (and Bad Affy's) Era is over before we really got a chance to start?? No way I have the time nor the patience to wait for my NAQ to build up enough to then buy Offense in the hopes that I might be able to farm something. I had a few minutes to play tonight, and might not get a chance to play till after this weekend. Imagine how much I will sucketh after 5-6 straight days of inactivity??

Thought I would post this in case others may have the same issue or maybe I just supremely suck at Quantum (not out of the range of possiblity) or maybe my Troops are too unhappy to fight for me.

Oh yeah, to add insult to Stupidity I thought maybe boosting my % Workload to 0% would help give me full Attack capability. Too bad I have not played enough to realize that I am stuck with this non-helpful Genius move for 24 hours until I can change it again. By that time I a presuming all my few unhappy campers will die or defect to Hippy's Happy home?? HAHAHA

Anyways, I am bummed, and can't do squat. Only takes a few days to lose Q for the whole Era apparantly? Please, please, someone come tell Affy how all I need is a few days of playing and I can win this Era?? After a few days of not playing I am unable to PLAY AT ALL!!

'Bad Affy' says, Does this mean you were gonna be a factor prior to this Frak-Tard move?? :roll:
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Affy can't Farm squat... (Inactives packing a MFRing Pun

Have you tried selling some defence weapons you auto-created?
Unless they were massed away - you can easily get enough to sell those and buy strike weapons and train some supers ;)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Also, set your workload to 110%, not 0%.

0% = very happy because not working at all, 110% means very unhappy, but stats are at 110% of normal power!

Other than that, your units are all more than welcome to come over to my "happy lands" which are in fact not very happy at all right now, but I am sure I can beat them into submission.

jack is also right about selling def weps. You currently have 440 which is more than enough to buy strike. Once you have upped your techs to 100 or so and bought the 50% and 60% upgrades your strike will make innactives defense look like an ant under a giant affy wielded boot!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Appreciate it, All very good advice... Old Man Affy sold off his Defense Weapons (that I had not even played enough yet this Era to realize they were 'appearing' on their own every day!! Duhhh) and that got me JUST enough Offense buying about 50 Top Attack Weapons, Buying the First Attack Technology 50% Upgrade, AND also buying about 200 Attack Tech Upgrades on the Technology page, I was FINALLY able to Farm an Inactive!! Yeay for my Dumb azz... HAHA =D>

Anyone else having the "I can't Farm Nothing Blues" and those who joined my Alliance who were batting Zeros in the Global Attack Logs, please do the same and Rejoin the Active players for this Era! What a Sticky Wicket?? I appreciate the hint about selling off Defense Weapons, I would have not thought of that for days until it might have been too late for that to even make enough of a difference... :-$

Oh well, "Stupid is as Affy does". #-o

'Bad Affy' sez, You took the words right outta my mouth... :smt021
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

i had the same issue. Had to sell def-weps.

workload on 110% means i lose around 85-100 atk supers per attack. Might lower to 100% or 90%. still good, but more happiness. less deserters.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback

Return to “General”