Demi Gods

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Demi Gods

was attacking Thello to help him with achievements...

Kojak Demi-God High Marshal Sir James Poole has sent you a request Jul 15, 02:40 reply delete save
Kojak Demi-God Major Brian Wigetts has sent you a request Jul 15, 02:37 reply delete save
Kojak Demi-God Councillor Ruil has sent you a request Jul 15, 02:35 reply delete save
Kojak Demi-God First Prime Grokwey has sent you a request Jul 15, 02:34 reply delete save

[spoiler]Alias/Name: First Prime Grokwey
Tier: 1
Skill level: 1
How they came to be: Former first prime to Osiris when he re-emerged in a womans body. Grokwey was once in the service of Yu. He is a famed study of advanced Mal'shoran
techniques and has also been able to communicate with his symbiote. Unlike most jaffa, Grokwey was not persuaded by Baal's defeat at Dakara and insist's that it was merely because all other
System Lords are fakes. He maintains a pair of Ha'tak vessels and is ready to re-assume service to Osiris when he returns. Grokwey has kept his army out of the reach of the Ori and the resurgent Baal
in order to train them. This has resulted in him commanding several thousand of the most elite jaffa that have ever existed as well as having command over several of the last Kull warriors.
Grokwey has a wife and nine children, seven of which are boys and in his army. He is 114 years of age and is blind in one eye. The gold symbol on his head has been largely scratched off and left scarred.
Ability:
Increased command star attack and defence--1.81%
Decreased covert--3.13%
Accept Request:

Reject Request: Are you sure you wish to remove them?

Alias/Name: Councillor Ruil
How they came to be: Formerly a Jaffa in the service of the System Lord Nirrti Ruil spent most of his life on the run until he was taken into the service of Apophis. Due to work
with both his former masters Ruil has become a master of cloaking technology and is noted amongst the council for being somewhat dishonourable as he always has his sources and knows too much about
everyone. This has earned him the nick name 'Jackal Heml' which is also a reference to Anubis and his questionable behaviour. Ruil has no family to speak of but has a foster son from a former
friend whom he is training to be a politician. Ruil has recently been working to move the Jaffa nation in a war with the Lucian Alliance, but has also been noted for despising the Tauri as he
claims they're worse than the Goa'uld. Ruil is a sharp politician and always has a smile on his face. He could be described as having an infallible poker face.
Ability:
Increased defence--2.36%
Decreased covert--3.13%
Accept Request:

Alias/Name: Major Brian Wigetts
Tier: 2
How they came to be: Right hand man and best friend of Col Worth and of a Scottish descent, Major Wigetts is noted for being Worth's only human equal in the SGC.
Capable of taking a first Prime Jaffa in hand to hand combat and being able to match Tealc's ability with firearms the Major is a foe unlike most. He joined the military after a small
time studying molecular biology at university but after losing his father in the Iraq war he quickly joined up and eventually gained entry into the SAS and placed in Worth's squad
performing covert ops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Originally reluctant to join the SGC the Major was convinced by Worth to sign up and the two have worked together since.
Wigetts is currently engaged to be married. He and his wife have lost a child already.
Ability:
Increased income--5%
Decreased command star attack and defence--1.81%
Accept Request:

Alias/Name: High Marshal Sir James Poole
How they came to be: OBE, MBE, PhD, BsC, Ms, VC.
Captain of the British X-304 (HMS Britannia) High Marshal Poole has been assigned overall command of Earths fleet which met with much controversy when the IOA ordered the appointment.
At the age of 62 he is also the oldest serving officer in the SG programme. He has experience to match his age though and as such has served in no less than five different conflicts (2x
Gulf Wars, Cold War, Falken Islands, Afghanistan). Poole is noted for being an excellent commander and created a manoeuvre whereby he engages hyperdirve momentarily to jump behind a
target and surprise it but is also noted for having a cynical and anti-social character. He is also acknowledged for having many titles being a Member of the British Empire and a holder
of a knighthood, Order of the British Empire, Victoria Cross, a Masters in astrophysics and a Bachelors degree in physics and an honorary doctorate of military grand aviation strategy
from St Andrews University. Poole is particularly distrustful of aliens and has had noted difficulties with the Jaffa and Vaala Maldoran. Although he has not tried to ascend, Poole is no short
of being a Demi-god
Ability:
Increased defence--2.36%
Decreased covert--3.13%[/spoiler]
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Demi Gods

lol.. very nice. :-D
Bromas
Forum Addict

Not really, they're all **Filtered**.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Andy! wrote:Not really, they're all **Filtered**.

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Andy! wrote:Not really, they're all **Filtered**.
Spoiled little **Filtered**. ;)
Sell them. :-D
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

I already noticed a lot of people forget that they have 'to earn' good Demi's

* You will be penalised (in tier form) if you are up against an action that is significantly smaller than yours, e.g if you have a 80 quad attack and go for someone who has a defence of 10 quad,
you may still find a Demi, but the max tier it could possibly be may only be tier 1.
* Infact you will have to have a set action to be able to have a chance to gain a Demi-God with a certain tier level. e.g 20 q attack may only let you have a possibility to gain a max tier 2.

It might be some hard work and you need to invest some time but if you build big covert/assassin/strike and go against other big stats you'll get nice Demi's. It worked for me :D .
Meh...
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

~Why the Hell does that say Kojak...

I demand a good answer...
Bromas
Forum Addict

I was too lazy to change the name from when Angy gave me the acc?
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Rodwolf wrote:I already noticed a lot of people forget that they have 'to earn' good Demi's

* You will be penalised (in tier form) if you are up against an action that is significantly smaller than yours, e.g if you have a 80 quad attack and go for someone who has a defence of 10 quad,
you may still find a Demi, but the max tier it could possibly be may only be tier 1.
* Infact you will have to have a set action to be able to have a chance to gain a Demi-God with a certain tier level. e.g 20 q attack may only let you have a possibility to gain a max tier 2.

It might be some hard work and you need to invest some time but if you build big covert/assassin/strike and go against other big stats you'll get nice Demi's. It worked for me :D .

Someone can read on this forum :smt058. Maybe we aren't doomed afterall.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Lord Master
Forum Irregular
Alliance: [Generations]
ID: 1920232

Hmm, it seems I won't get TOC demi's anymore.

I used to get one every 2 /3 days while descending, but it is allready been a few weeks since I got a request. And I descend a lott :(
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Master wrote:Hmm, it seems I won't get TOC demi's anymore.

I used to get one every 2 /3 days while descending, but it is allready been a few weeks since I got a request. And I descend a lott :(

Do you have room for more demi's ?
fallen angel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAF
Race: Forgotten
ID: 28677

pc wrote:
Lord Master wrote:Hmm, it seems I won't get TOC demi's anymore.

Do you have room for more demi's ?

i am doing same but i never got ToC demi request, got 2 **Filtered** from farmruns and thats all.

Does it matter what target do i hit?
naq sold: 7 000 T[/size]
satune
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Dominium Ex Malus
Race: Gould
ID: 52061

I need 744 quad naq to upgrade my Demi from total cr@polla to something less cr@polla, but how the hell do you protect that much naq whilst trying to farm it ?
Broker Id = 52061
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

satune wrote:I need 744 quad naq to upgrade my Demi from total cr@polla to something less cr@polla, but how the hell do you protect that much naq whilst trying to farm it ?

I think you mean trillion, and 3 half decent hits will net you that :neutral:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Lord Master
Forum Irregular
Alliance: [Generations]
ID: 1920232

If you want to save DMU buy some weapons and sell them when you need the DMU. Not completely save but probably the best way..

Return to “Ascended General”