Looking for alliance

for all Alliance discussion
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1967485

Looking for alliance

lookng to join a alliance active 98% of the time i play from mobile so i cant always play(data restriction) but i am active go 36/35 2t ms and 208k up ms without fleets and up is raw looking for a place to call home and have some fun
Last edited by COPENHAGENMONKEY on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191603

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
3,803,532 Untrained ware taken from the realm of DarkPride.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Looking for alliance

Good raider. ;)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

You must surrender to OE if you dont want to get massed. Seeing as you from DDE and left without surrendering......you will be massed still.

Have a nice day.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

I would suggest HVE its diplomatic and peaceful but has fun wars more than serious wars, but first you would have to fix this:
Rudy Pena wrote:You must surrender to OE if you dont want to get massed. Seeing as you from DDE and left without surrendering......you will be massed still.

Have a nice day.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Join Eternal Knights we have no restrictions.

http://tc-theconfederacy.net/tc-forums/ ... 107&t=8501
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Rudy Pena wrote:You must surrender to OE if you dont want to get massed. Seeing as you from DDE and left without surrendering......you will be massed still.

Have a nice day.

was kicked * :D

wasnt active 99% of the time, and threw hissy fits at me :(
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Guild wrote:

Have a nice day.

kicked or left of his own free will. Does not matter, he was in DDE now hes not. He needs to surrender.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

Guild wrote:

Have a nice day.

lol please guild i have 50pages of atkks on ppl last 10days hell just today i manged to get over 6 100b hits from dde tsd just go cry somemore bc i wont answer ur pms and then u get your panties in a bunch bc i wont bow to ur every stupid want. Now stay out of my topic please
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
Guild
Forum Addict

lol dont go throwing a hissy fit in public now monkey boy,

not impressed with your logs tbh and if yoru in our logs expect to be sat on :) <3
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

apply to Ricos if you wanna become apart of sumit bigger ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Guild
Forum Addict

lol he threw a hissy fit and is being sat on by myself now :) muchos love
Spoiler
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

He in our logs now and braggin, will be massed no matter what aliance he is in
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer

kaboom wrote:He in our logs now and braggin, will be massed no matter what aliance he is in

Lol bragging please stateing facts its a war game guild said i was inactive so i massed him and no its bragging bc i said i am going to mass him anychance i get.... Grow up.... And btw if dde is dumb enough to leave 100b+ out of course they are gonna get farmed for naq. No please dont get me a topic full of spam. Thanks

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

The offer to join Eternal Knights still stands
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”