Acount gone

mikeam59
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Acount gone

Hi there i used to play a few years ago and got pretty high in this game and even ascended then i stoped playing for a few years and now my loggin does not work is there a wy to get my old account back?
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Re: Acount gone

mikeam59 wrote:Hi there i used to play a few years ago and got pretty high in this game and even ascended then i stoped playing for a few years and now my loggin does not work is there a wy to get my old account back?

Do you remember what your ID was? That way, at least until you get a reply from an admin, we could check if it still exists.
Gone, left, no longer here.
mikeam59
Forum Newbie

my user name was the same as this 1 and i have the original emails that tell me about my activation but thats about it
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Unascended inactives were purged a few times; but since you say you were ascended, that should not have included you. (Unless there was a different purge which hit ascended accounts as well, but I believe the 'Supporter Status' tag you get with ascending prevents the usual deletion.)

I cannot find an account with your name; what email did you use; additionally, contact support@gatewars.com, the Support Staff is there to assist you with things like this. ;) No guarantees of any kind though!
Good luck!
mikeam59
Forum Newbie

it was the same username as this and email address im abit gutted because before i stopped playing i was ranked in the top 25 on sgw and top 50 on the ascended i know i would of been raided to the stone age but it was a really good game tht i wanted to get back into.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

mikeam59 wrote:it was the same username as this and email address im abit gutted because before i stopped playing i was ranked in the top 25 on sgw and top 50 on the ascended i know i would of been raided to the stone age but it was a really good game tht i wanted to get back into.
Contact support@gatewars.com with whatever information you have, the more the better. ;)
Drought
Forum Expert

I PM-ed you your ID details mikeam59
a very bad hairdo
mikeam59
Forum Newbie

yup some guy just Pmed me my IDs if that helps so i have them if needed.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

mikeam59 wrote:yup some guy just Pmed me my IDs if that helps so i have them if needed.
Include them in your email to support@gatewars.com. No one on this forum has any power to help you beside finding some long-lost IDs. ;)
mikeam59
Forum Newbie

hey guys i know you guys cant help me out but a little advice is needed i have managed to log into my ascended server and thats all working but the main game still is not is there any chance they would of deleted 1 and not the other? and does anyone know how long they take to respond?
Drought
Forum Expert

Your account is not gone, its on vacation mode

mikeam59
Living God of the INDU
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
a very bad hairdo
mikeam59
Forum Newbie

any idea why my pw will not work for it? i even have thge email telling me what my pw and username are. im on the ascended server atm and have shout up 1000 places in an hour 4k AT is alot
Drought
Forum Expert

I would imagine you could simply use the lost password option .. and get a new password sent to the email address.
a very bad hairdo
mikeam59
Forum Newbie

i have done that and it says that it is sent or that the email address does not match and thats odd because the email would be the same as my ascended account
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

very old inactives were changed to something else by admin a while back. pass and "status'" changed or something. Just email support and see what they do for you. Should be no problem getting it back
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback

Return to “Account Issues Archive”