Worldly Charisma: 1110
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity: 1155

Assult: 1750
Defence: 1750
Intelligence: 1750
Assassination: 1750
Production: 1500
Cosmic Exploration Fleets: 1,050,000

Energy Absorbtion Power from 920 to 1,000 will cost 50,043,267,038,635 Life Force.
Energy Absorbtion Skill from 920 to 1,000 will cost 50,043,267,038,635 Life Force.
Energy Repulsion Strength from 920 to 1,000 will cost 50,043,267,038,635 Life Force.
Personal Constitution from 900 to 929 will cost 9,286,075,207,840 Life Force.
Energy Flow Ability from 864 to 900 will cost 7,230,747,037,288 Life Force.
Energy Channeling Skill from 860 to 900 will cost 7,820,589,916,776 Life Force.
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity from 1,109 to 1,155 will cost 332,157,662,985,530 Life
* Production Capacity from 1,357 to 1,500 will cost 15,652,847,687,356 Life Force.
* Physical Realm Attack Power from 1,650 to 1,750 will cost 126,123,256,803,090 Life Force.
* Physical Realm Defence Strength from 1,615 to 1,750 will cost 151,687,701,436,080 Life Force.
* Physical Realm Covert Capacity from 1,500 to 1,750 will cost 198,742,475,831,040 Life Force.
* Physical Realm Assassin Prowess from 1,625 to 1,750 will cost 145,096,432,031,920 Life Force.
Cosmic Exploratory Fleets from 458,950 to 1,050,000 will cost 62,256,487,110,241 Life Force.
Outward Charisma from 940 to 1,100 will cost 245,466,269,742,130 Life Force.

ToTal Cost Life Force: 1,451,650,346,905,196

Cost in DMU: 14,516,503,469,051,960,000

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: How is this possible?

anythings possible with admin =D
EbilCC
Forum Addict

and from chats with sol it was from one account taken and the account was "reset" by admin jason

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I don't quite understand the evidence:
Jedi~Tank wrote:XXXXXXX just put over 10,000 quad in his/her account
spy on XXXXXXXXXX June 2012 Before:---------------
spy on XXXXXXX July 9 2012.. After:----------

Just? That was over a month ago? And with, what, a month in between? Why are you only posting it now?

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:and from chats with sol it was from one account taken and the account was "reset" by admin jason

What account was attacked? Hate it when cheated naq/DMU gets into the game...
EbilCC
Forum Addict

i dont know but bascially it was reported to sol. sol was told by admin it was an account sent back to normal.

its only being brought up now as we thought the account was reset this happened overnight and today we discover one of a few things

1 that sol was lied to
2 the admin has "forgot" to do it or
3 sol lied to us.

i think sol is the honest one so blame it on admin error or incompetance. i have been emailing sue for around a week getting nowere about issues relating to this exploitation as the account decended people with its boost that would have been obviously harder if not near impossible to do

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

How is it possible? (for anonymity sake) Player E player T and player L have a lot of money. Admin is a fan of money. Players E,T, and L pay admin enough money for a special DMU transaction outside of regular game policy
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
EbilCC
Forum Addict

yes doc that is how its probable but as u said its outside game

RepliMagni
Forum Addict

doc holliday wrote:How is it possible? (for anonymity sake) Player E player T and player L have a lot of money. Admin is a fan of money. Players E,T, and L pay admin enough money for a special DMU transaction outside of regular game policy

Or, is it possible he bought it off other players on the black market? Plenty of players sell bulk DMU - get a few together and it'd be possible...

Of course, that doesn't match with this other story about one account getting reset. But if admin were involved in the way you guys suggest, why not just magic the DMU into ETL's account? Why not actually create a $$$ to DMU black market ingame if that's what he is doing?

Don't know...the whole story just doesn't add up for me...
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE
Race: Shadow
ID: 68198
Alternate name(s): Asajj Ventress

RepliMagni wrote:
doc holliday wrote:How is it possible? (for anonymity sake) Player E player T and player L have a lot of money. Admin is a fan of money. Players E,T, and L pay admin enough money for a special DMU transaction outside of regular game policy

Or, is it possible he bought it off other players on the black market? Plenty of players sell bulk DMU - get a few together and it'd be possible...

Of course, that doesn't match with this other story about one account getting reset. But if admin were involved in the way you guys suggest, why not just magic the DMU into ETL's account? Why not actually create a $$$ to DMU black market ingame if that's what he is doing?

Then do some math :smt019

My Awards

My War Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

RepliMagni wrote:

One thing prevents people to buy DMU from all "sellers" at once, the fact the LF-to-DMU convert ratio is 1/10 of DMU-to-LF ratio, it's utterly impossible to have sellers stock their LF to sell whenever they want.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Legendary Apophis wrote:
RepliMagni wrote:

One thing prevents people to buy DMU from all "sellers" at once, the fact the LF-to-DMU convert ratio is 1/10 of DMU-to-LF ratio, it's utterly impossible to have sellers stock their LF to sell whenever they want.

Buy def weps then u sell them off. That's how to sell if u wanna
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
EbilCC
Forum Addict

no it doesnt as sol looked at it and reported it and after few days told me admin had reset the account after it looking dodgey. now we realise not reset to before what it was obviously somthing is going on

RepliMagni
Forum Addict

~Deathlok wrote:Then do some math :smt019

No matter what anyone says, you're definitely JT's daughter ;)

Legendary Apophis wrote:One thing prevents people to buy DMU from all "sellers" at once, the fact the LF-to-DMU convert ratio is 1/10 of DMU-to-LF ratio, it's utterly impossible to have sellers stock their LF to sell whenever they want.

Not following you mate - there are many ways to store DMU: in weps, or just make attack runs when online. If you had dedicated sellers (or lets say an alliance?) online using 2K ATs and you attack their accumulated farming run - it is certainly possible to accumulate that kind of DMU of a period...

Of course, none of this matches up with the cryptic message from SOL - let's wait to see what more he says on the issue rather than speculating further, yes?
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE
Race: Shadow
ID: 68198
Alternate name(s): Asajj Ventress

RepliMagni wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:Then do some math :smt019

No matter what anyone says, you're definitely JT's daughter ;)

Legendary Apophis wrote:One thing prevents people to buy DMU from all "sellers" at once, the fact the LF-to-DMU convert ratio is 1/10 of DMU-to-LF ratio, it's utterly impossible to have sellers stock their LF to sell whenever they want.

Not following you mate - there are many ways to store DMU: in weps, or just make attack runs when online. If you had dedicated sellers (or lets say an alliance?) online using 2K ATs and you attack their accumulated farming run - it is certainly possible to accumulate that kind of DMU of a period...

Of course, none of this matches up with the cryptic message from SOL - let's wait to see what more he says on the issue rather than speculating further, yes?

:-k You have much to learn about the force. :-D

My Awards

My War Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

~Deathlok wrote: :-k You have much to learn about the force. :-D

Nah, I've just seen far too many of these ETL/Admin connections over the years to either 1) be surprised or 2) be sure of what is fact and what is fiction.

Return to “Ascended General”