Calling all BB gun enthusiasts

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Calling all BB gun enthusiasts

BB gun website created by an ex GW player, not currently active though he is looking for feedback, etc,

Mod edit: links removed

I personally don't mind the use of this forum as a place to discuss BB guns (or any other form of gun) as shooting is a legitimate sport (as long as done safely). So feel free to discuss away.

That said, using the forum to advertise your own business is (in my books) dubious at best, and when it involves the sale of BB guns (considering that this site is accesible by younglings), I draw the line there.

Anyone who is interested in BB guns, is free to ask for the links via PM.

#Londo
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Re: Calling all BB gun enthusiasts

Yo. This is my new site/business!

I am focusing on 2 tone bb guns.

Don't worry about the products just yet.. i am still in the process of stocking up and there will be a 1:1 ratio of airsoft guns and bb guns on there eventually.

Any feedback on: the site, the look, optimizations and anything else would be greatly appreciated.

Also any product advice and market advice would be awesome :D If anyone wants any deals PM me on here and I'm sure we can work something out ;)
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Oh I so want a BB gun !

Nice work Phoenix !
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

If only you could get them past Australian Customs...If only... :(
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:If only you could get them past Australian Customs...If only... :(

+1

That being said I managed to get a 9 mm BB gun over a few years ago.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:If only you could get them past Australian Customs...If only... :(

+1

That being said I managed to get a 9 mm BB gun over a few years ago.

send it in pieces with a detailed guide to construct it
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

hahaha, tell me about it, Spanish customs are bad too! I went on holiday to majorca once, came back with 3 full metal colt cap guns when i was 8/9, my dad spent 6 hours in customs and had to board the next flight! They didnt even have open barrels!
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Jesus christ how many mods are there now? It's literally half the player base. Why bother with a near dead game :?

You all need to let go.. it's **Filtered** compared to what it was a years back and it won't get better.

edit

and now **Filtered** is blocked? Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuus. Here's our game stargatewars you can play if you invest £200 in an account itll probably be worth 50pence in a month and nobody really bothers playing anymore.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Phoenix~ wrote:Jesus christ how many mods are there now? It's literally half the player base. Why bother with a near dead game :?
Oi! You can just PM anyone who posts in this thread (or who PMs you) the link. No use crying over spilt milk.
~Phoenix~ wrote:You all need to let go.. it's **Filtered** compared to what it was a years back and it won't get better.
Not quite. :) While yes, the community on the forums has shrunk, the active game population has not (so much). Forums give an imbalanced view of the game's situation.
~Phoenix~ wrote:and now ... is blocked? Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuus. Here's our game stargatewars you can play if you invest £200 in an account itll probably be worth 50pence in a month and nobody really bothers playing anymore.
It always was blocked. Word censor has been active for a long time. :) As for your representation of the game, nah.. not accurate; buy an account for 200£ (TUK, cov 39-40, MS 10+T) and you are good for a few years to come. :)
Bromas
Forum Addict

1) Who removed it
2) Aren't blue mods supposed to use blue for mod talk?
3) Feel free to PM me if you want the link guys

Juliette wrote:
~Phoenix~ wrote:Jesus christ how many mods are there now? It's literally half the player base. Why bother with a near dead game :?
Oi! You can just PM anyone who posts in this thread (or who PMs you) the link. No use crying over spilt milk.
~Phoenix~ wrote:You all need to let go.. it's **Filtered** compared to what it was a years back and it won't get better.
Not quite. :) While yes, the community on the forums has shrunk, the active game population has not (so much). Forums give an imbalanced view of the game's situation.
~Phoenix~ wrote:and now ... is blocked? Jeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuus. Here's our game stargatewars you can play if you invest £200 in an account itll probably be worth 50pence in a month and nobody really bothers playing anymore.
It always was blocked. Word censor has been active for a long time. :) As for your representation of the game, nah.. not accurate; buy an account for 200£ (TUK, cov 39-40, MS 10+T) and you are good for a few years to come. :)
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:

I think that's unlikely. I would wager it's almost impossible to earn that much income by myself to maintain. Nice car - not enough fuel.

Sorry for my outrage but it is nowhere near as big.. unless it has grown by 4x since my last visit it's just not what it was. I do not see the point of playing it.. there's better things now.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:
Andy! wrote:1) Who removed it
2) Aren't blue mods supposed to use blue for mod talk?
3) Feel free to PM me if you want the link guys

Juliette wrote:

1- if you bother to read, it shows.
2 - Nope.

I did, however it helps when mods don't change their name every few weeks.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Andy! wrote:I did, however it helps when mods don't change their name every few weeks.
Londo Mollari has been Londo Mollari, since an easy 2 years. 2 years, 10 months to be precise. :-D See how that is almost 3 years? :o
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Eärendil wrote:And the fun part of it is, the first post was edit'd in September.
That might have to do with ~Phoenix~ only showing up after an easy month after said edit.. :P
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Eärendil wrote:That does not really matter when he showed up if one is too lazy to find out the facts before complaining.
*grin* You got that right anyway. ;)

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”