The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE Part II

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE Part II

War thread recreated to clean the slate as far as spam is concerned. Please note that all in-thread warnings from The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE still apply.

For reference, here are the main warnings:

[spoiler]
Empy wrote:Here's how it's gonna go;

Any posts made with ANY sort of personal insult or abuse towards another player will be removed, and the user who made them will be given 1 Board Warning. On the second offense of this they will be placed in the No-GC usergroup which restricts them from posting here for a week.

Any off-topic posts will receive verbals/board warnings as usual but unlike before there will be no leeway in what is off-topic and what is not. Any posts not STRICTLY related to the INGAME war between OE and DDE will be removed and the proper punishment administered. This means, for example, all posts about Forum Multis, Ingame scripts, Ingame multis, Game updates, etc, will ALL be off-topic. So don't make posts about those things.

I'm going to unlock the thread now, and from here on out these are the rules. I also reserve the right to place people, such as trolls, in the No-GC usergroup for reasons not listed above.

~Empy
Please note replying to a Mod's post will get you a Board Warning, if you have something to say then PM me! Thanks!

This is everyones last warning. Failure to keep on topic, and to keep the insults/abuse/accusations out will result in more board warnings.[/spoiler]

Reminder: Replying to a Moderator's post/actions will get you a Board Warning.

CCexyDCapedCrusader's Original Post in ''The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE'' wrote:In Greek mythology, the Titans were a race of powerful deities descendants of Gaia and Uranus, that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. Nothing could be truer of the once mighty FUALL.
Many great wars have been fought over the centuries The Peloponnesian War ( 431 - 404 B.C )
The War fought between the two leading city-states in ancient Greece, Athens and Sparta. The war between Rome And Carthage coming around due to the fight of mutual interests between the existing Carthaginian Empire and the expanding Roman Republic. Both wars were the world wars of there time. Much like now everyone for a long time has waited to see the clash of the titans of the DDE And OE. Much like the history of Greece once united In war against a single foe the persians when that threat subsided both determined to be the dominant force in the Greek work. There can only be one Empire to dominate Gatewars now is the time to find out after years of slow fire burning speculation which it is to be.................

The Time for diplomacy has ended Thus DDE Offically Declares War Against OE

War officially begins on July 9 2012 at 00:01 gametime and will end on August 30 2012 at 00 00 gametime.

Rules include good banter, ascended, planets and all out on main..no slander or any other forms of character assassinations such as personal or ingame insults. This is not a fun war, but it also not a hate war. Enjoy.

Captain Charisma DDE HC

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE Part II

Comulous wrote:so sorry to ruin your fun yet again krsnik666 :razz:

its just so much fun for me stopping you guys in your tracks :-D

thanks for the new thread :D hope it goes alot better :D

yeah i was sad when Shadow went onto ppt again i was really starting to get going. oh well i payed TDD a visit instead :D
EbilCC
Forum Addict

with DDE dictating the end of the war it does sound like a surrender. i would agree to this thread locked and starting a new one.

i actually want this war to go on for years. see how long people can last xD

krn u really are a noob the end date was set wen war started so go back to being statless

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:with DDE dictating the end of the war it does sound like a surrender. i would agree to this thread locked and starting a new one.

i actually want this war to go on for years. see how long people can last xD

krn u really are a noob the end date was set wen war started so go back to being statless

hehe im not statless i usually always have stats there just small, unless there gone when i sleep. lol (it hasnt happend the past few days)
the end date that was set has passed xD, and so far i havent heard OE agreeing to an end date yet so until OE tells me when theres an end date im hoping it goes for years :D
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

yeah im not fussed either which way.
im having fun massing and being massed :P
it takes as long as it takes, i will continue to be a hemorrhoid on DDE's proverbial butts until the finale :P
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
Borek
Forum Addict

There's no end date, when OE post saying there is an end date then you will know we have agreed to one, until then it's game on.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

mcdeadly wrote:you were not quick enough to save guild :D

i know :( ....next time ill just have to be faster :razz:
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Borek wrote:There's no end date, when OE post saying there is an end date then you will know we have agreed to one, until then it's game on.

Whatever you say ETL
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: Soldat
ID: 52637
Alternate name(s): Oh you c***!
B******!
That little S***!

Whoo, new thread! That calls for a quick war score update from little ole Reathe ......

Killz: 444,346,055 (Kill minus losses, no mercs)
Sabz: 480,608,242,824,748 worth of OE weapons destroyed

So it seems that my next goals are clear;

half a billion killz
half a quadrillion sabz

Reathe
Borek
Forum Addict

New thread, same old .... from you i see Boomer, just gonna put you on Foes since you are a joke in game and on here.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

oh pack it in you lot!
so much he says, she says it's rediculous :(
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
EbilCC
Forum Addict

cc will something to say tomorrow it has been delayed a slighty long post it mite be due to headaches and other things causing me to gonk out tonite

yoda impression yes?

cc u soon

ps this is a CC post not about DDE

EbilCC
Forum Addict

CC long post i will do the compliments to my enemies first

firstly mcdeadly well done you are the first to mass my defence near 2 trillion by old skool instead of sabbing it had stood for 2 days credit to you

2nd Arkenius congratulations on being OE's latest sniper

ok then i am not sure if i did it right but this is since the first of september

had another onliner with 101 he gave up well done anyway i dont know why you gave up please explain though you had a bigger defence than me and would have zeroed me first we had war war

massed coaxil MS thesis craioveanu Zykon dragon skull darmoks got gandys MS semi build the yesterday massed krsnik666 MS how i enjoyed that

took clockworks 1.4 trillion defence yesterday

killed green victums 4 million supers defenders killed killers 3.5 million supers there were others with alot like that trained i got 3 or 4

Arkenius sabbed but sold

ac tweetys 4 million spies clockworks few mill spies over a few days and others 3-4 million spies

since the start of the week i have killed nearly 100 million men

but that is not the greatest of all acheivements that this post is for

Zykon

[ T I T α N S ]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
Living God of a DESCENDED ORI

Theseus *war
[ T I T α N S ]
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED INDU

Coaxil
[ T I T α N S ]
Lord of Timeless Ancient Gods of a DESCENDED TOLAH

Merchant
MsgtoStopFarming
[ T I T α N S ]
Living God of a DESCENDED INDU

Name: Ascended Ra
[ T I T α N S - Xannon]
The UnSpeakable of a DESCENDED INDU
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Last but not least

craioveanu
Queen of Timeless Ancient Gods of a DESCENDED ORI

six kills this week on oe

it took 16 hits to take out craioveanu 16 thats 48 hours of work plus the fact that i missed some hits by a hour or more may have made it a extra hit or 2 but over 3 days that is the longest now record for me on decending someone previous was 45 hours it took over 50 hours of hard work

you would think OE would notice that alot of people were being decended as i did this all since sept first [-X but alas no they did not

when i started decending him and only in the last few hours he has fled OE as i hit him not long ago on main so it still counts

ascended ra well i didnt realsie he was on vac

a bigger point to make is this

it was my 20th kill of OE in this war. but most pleasing is the fact that I am now 5th in the rankings of deCCenstions at 106 all done by myself on this account

I wish to thank those in DDE who believed and doubted in me. I have annoyed alot of people with my personality but I serve DDE to the end.

One Account To Rule Them All, One Account To Bind Them And DeCCend Them All

CC Crazy Chaos Founder, Awesome A(filtered) Cruel Arrogant pig headed Crazy Irishman

Lord of the rings eat your heart out

marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Dont brag so much about your ascended kills dear ;) I've clocked up well over 10 descentions so far, but more impressively have killed over 200BILLION DDE planets ;) call me when you catch up... or when you want to play ps3 with me lol

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
EbilCC
Forum Addict

#-o in a week

and how many people have u decended 30 hours or more :-#

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”