LOL

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

LOL

Completely off topic and has nothing to do with Gatewars, but....

Dude, I am totally stoked right now. Just bought and drove home a 2013 Focus ST, w00t! No hating.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: LOL

Not sure if it's sadder that you made time to post this about your life, or you actually posted this to people on the forum because you have no friends in RL or other places than sgw to brag about it to. Don't you have facebook and a hoard of 'friends' that you added but have no idea who they are?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

That is quite an observation. Believe what you will. And I know everyone in my FB friends list, don't know what you are on about there.

Also, just because you drive a beat up civic doesn't mean you gotta go hating on others. Jealous much?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*chuckles* You should not slam your fist into solid metal, **Filtered**. ;) Sol's car is legendary.

Congrats, I can imagine being stoked with that, looks like a nice vehicle. :D (Pic in spoiler for people who do not Google things, hehe.)
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Hate to be a nag, but please use this section for such posts in the future: This & That
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I was just trying to add some activity to the forum. The car is really nothing to brag about, it is a focus. The one in the pic is the color I got too. You can move the thread if you want.
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Nice car!
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Meh, can't say I was overly blown away with jealousy. Other than just having a new car not much to be jealous about. Never liked the Focus ST mainly because it's got the same problem most hot hatches come with. A huge amount of power going through the front wheels.

Personally for that money I would've gotten a basic BMW 125i which other than not having the turbocharger would probably be more fun because it's RWD.

But enjoy your new car and welcome to the internet where people hate your happiness :smt050

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

where's mine [-(
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

**Filtered** wrote:Completely off topic and has nothing to do with Gatewars, but....

Dude, I am totally stoked right now. Just bought and drove home a 2013 Focus ST, w00t! No hating.

congrats mate
HP?
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Power: 252 hp @ 5500 rpm
Torque: 270 lb-ft @ 2500 rpm

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

Dmonix wrote:Power: 252 hp @ 5500 rpm
Torque: 270 lb-ft @ 2500 rpm

2l turbo?
consumption 15-17l/100km
at european gas price...in long term, thats gonna be more expensive that the car
hope ure from USA (Venezuela is better... :-D )
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:Not sure if it's sadder that you made time to post this about your life, or you actually posted this to people on the forum because you have no friends in RL or other places than sgw to brag about it to. Don't you have facebook and a hoard of 'friends' that you added but have no idea who they are?

shut the **Filtered** up man

the guy just wanted to share about his car.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Juliette wrote:*chuckles* You should not slam your fist into solid metal, **Filtered**. ;) Sol's car is legendary.

Congrats, I can imagine being stoked with that, looks like a nice vehicle. :D (Pic in spoiler for people who do not Google things, hehe.)
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Hate to be a nag, but please use this section for such posts in the future: This & That

That car looks like a pile of vomit.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Thanks guys. It actually produces 250 ft/lb of torque, the overboost feature will bring it to 270 ft/lb.
Torque steer doesn't seem to be a problem. I got the hatch because I was tired of my sedan. Easier to move stuff with a hatch. Also it has a bunch of tech goodies, granted some of them I will never use. It is rated at 23/32 MPG which is close to the same as my other Focus that pushed a little more than half the current Focus HP. And yup, in the states here.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Sol wrote:Not sure if it's sadder that you made time to post this about your life, or you actually posted this to people on the forum because you have no friends in RL or other places than sgw to brag about it to. Don't you have facebook and a hoard of 'friends' that you added but have no idea who they are?

Relevant:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
:P
Gone, left, no longer here.

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”