Strike bug

Slim87R
Forum Expert

Strike bug

Well, here is a glitch:

[spoiler]As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of 4D. This is the official report of the battle:

In a show of force, **Filtered** calls upon 4D, calling upon their worlds, enraging their races, assembling their fleets, and masses into Srbin1's !

A scan of the galaxies and universes reveal that **Filtered** utilized:
180,000,000 Massed Invader and No Invader worlds.

The following fleets were sent:

180,000,000 Massed Invader launched Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShips

Srbin1 resisted the aggressors with:
3,245,568 Supra Custodian and 1 Custodian worlds.

3,245,568 Supra Custodian deployed Multiversic Phase Networks
1 Custodian deployed Multiversic Phase Networks

For ages the battle rages on across planets, galaxies and centuries....Finally... it is decided!

**Filtered**, personally commanding 4D, their Personal Command Star initiates the battle.
Srbin1 was was commanding Car Dusan, thier Personal Command Star.
4D and Car Dusan meet head on at the border of !
4D uses its Black Hole String to inflict 1,949,220,000,000,000 damage, destroying 5439 Enegry Vortex Shields on Car Dusan!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 11026 Black Hole String Weapons!
It has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Car Dusan uses its Black Hole String to inflict 277,869,060,000,000 damage, destroying 6464 Enegry Vortex Shields on 4D!
It has exhausted all of its offensive power.

**Filtered**'s forces of 4D ruthlessly and relentlessly assult the worlds, fleets and populations of , inflicting 1 damage .
Many suffered, generations knew nothing but war, and in the end - ontop of countless populations ...
0 of Srbin1's worlds were completely destroyed!

Srbin1's forces of retaliated, inflincting 98,803,204,967,500 damage on the fleets and worlds in 4D
7,200,000 of **Filtered**'s worlds were destroyed!

The damage to the fleets of 4D are chronicled:

Your Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShips went from strength 2,560 to 2,538 (now 2538/2560 and 1 percent damaged)

The fleets of Srbin1 subdued those of **Filtered**
After many an eon, it finally emerges that Srbin1's fleets of were the victors.

The forces of **Filtered** could not secure a foothold in !
The fleets of 4D were forced out of in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
The one question sure to be talked about in the ascended cafe is: 'Will Srbin1 take on **Filtered** on the physical plane? Or - with a demonstrated superior force - will they go so far as destroying 4D and assulting **Filtered** personally!! But you are not one to listen to such gossip....or are you?[/spoiler]

I did 1 damage? LOL. I have a 7 quad strike. I suspect it has to do with the being booted from the glitched tourney.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Strike bug

Looks like every attack following resulted in normal strike damage. I guess it was a 1 time thing.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

If you were in the tournament it was probably a residual action from a non-updated attack. i.e your stats weren't updated when you left the tournament. If not then I can't really say what it is.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:If you were in the tournament it was probably a residual action from a non-updated attack. i.e your stats weren't updated when you left the tournament. If not then I can't really say what it is.

I am sure that is exactly what it was. I just had to attack for my strike to update. Thanks!

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”