Planets from a Kill BUG.

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Planets from a Kill BUG.

So basically ive taken 3 kills, waited 2 days and not recieved a single planet as a reward.

due to which ive now been knocked out as i was relying on those planets to rebuild what a suicider took from me.

so, is it a bug that i did not recieve planets or is there something ive missed?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
prsko
Forum Irregular

Re: Planets from a Kill BUG.

Are u sure u killed the most planets on those 3 accounts or did u just clean them out after someone killed majority of their planets?
Only def and assasin planets count.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

It's not the person that makes the kill that gets the bonus planets but the one that destroyed the most planets ... stops someone from taking the glory from someone else who did all the actual work..
you should have gotten an ingame message to that effect, not long after each kill
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

prsko wrote:Only def and assasin planets count.

Negatory, ALL planets count.

And I doubt it's a bug. Hand me one of the names.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
prsko
Forum Irregular

Arena rules:
14. The person who has destroyed the most planets in defence and assassin will gain a quarter of what they have destroyed within a 36 hour period WHEN the enemy has
been slaughtered, the person who does the slaughter gets the kill. A minimum of 500 mill planets and a max of 1.5 bill can be gained.

I belive u wrote the arena rules, if that changed over the time, it would be nice u would inform us...
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:Arena rules:
14. The person who has destroyed the most planets in defence and assassin will gain a quarter of what they have destroyed within a 36 hour period WHEN the enemy has
been slaughtered, the person who does the slaughter gets the kill. A minimum of 500 mill planets and a max of 1.5 bill can be gained.

I belive u wrote the arena rules, if that changed over the time, it would be nice u would inform us...

Thought I had, oh well...should be applicable to all planets.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
prsko
Forum Irregular

:smt042
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

sure i killed them on my own without any interference as i spied first and carefully selected them but meh thats a little lame.

so basically you should now just go massin anyone with high planet count and low physicals to a load of damage to them, then let someone else waste turns to finish them?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Tziki~ wrote:sure i killed them on my own without any interference as i spied first and carefully selected them but meh thats a little lame.

so basically you should now just go massin anyone with high planet count and low physicals to a load of damage to them, then let someone else waste turns to finish them?
Aim high. ;)
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:sure i killed them on my own without any interference as i spied first and carefully selected them but meh thats a little lame.

Aim high. ;)

As long as the other person kills them within 36 hours, otherwise whatever attacks are passed that are void.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
kelgor
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Pure Family

However, it appears that if you destroy the most planets and then the tournament overlord removes them from the game before they are killed, nobody gets the planet bonus :?

ID = 5407
ID = 2912
ID = 9118
Sol
Forum Addict

kelgor wrote:However, it appears that if you destroy the most planets and then the tournament overlord removes them from the game before they are killed, nobody gets the planet bonus :?

ID = 5407
ID = 2912
ID = 9118

Indeed, although by logical deduction he will have removed the most planets :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
kelgor
Forum Newbie

True if you are counting ALL planets. However, of the 2,500M destroyable planets, I destroyed the folllowing:

ID = 5407: 1,357M
ID = 2912: 1,399M
ID = 9118: 1,307M

Had I known that the tournament overlord was going to snatch away the bonus, I would have spent the ATs for the kill :( .
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

It would be too easy to exploit if you could just kill 51% of def planets and then let the overlord kill them, while 'almost' guaranteeing that you get the bonus planets.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
kelgor
Forum Newbie

I thought it WAS going to be pretty easy :)

Return to “Tournament Discussion”