4 hour pre bloodwar

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
~wilco~
Forum Expert

4 hour pre bloodwar

I think that during the 4 hour wait between both alliances getting 100% that the alliances should be able to train miners n untrain etc to give themselves the best chance of not being wiped out in 1 go like fs where against dde because there is no way they can fight back without no uu untrained and also make it so u can trade within your alliance so maybe if sum1 is on ppt they can pass on their uu it wud be then all about strategy not just smashing sum1 n not being able to do anything for the next 24 hours :)
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Re: 4 hour pre bloodwar

Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Disagree. People will hoard people in the right places.

The reason you want this is so that you can have your miners in a safe position during war and then not utilise them.

If you don't train out of war, then why should you have the benefits when the fun smacks down?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Field Marshall wrote:Disagree. People will hoard people in the right places.

The reason you want this is so that you can have your miners in a safe position during war and then not utilise them.

If you don't train out of war, then why should you have the benefits when the fun smacks down?

Your opinion is what it is. How the f do you know what my or any other reasons are mr. smarty pants? Now just cause you didn't ask I'll elaborate it, also suggest you read both of the links above before you shoot out empty comments again.

As I read wilco's idea he is mostly talking about the underdogs(FS in that bloodwar), once the available UU were killed the fun ended. Withdrawing a % of your miners would allow a little activity in later hours(and better preparation in the 4h period), not to mention that it can turn the score tables in some cases.
As for me, I agree with the untraining of lets say 5% or so, definetly not training of miners. That is and should be a risk everyone takes when keeping alot of UU trained as raiders.

The trading part is just not working, alliance members should be able to trade between one and other, reported that in one of the two links.
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

Scar Face wrote:

Your opinion is what it is. How the f do you know what my or any other reasons are mr. smarty pants? Now just cause you didn't ask I'll elaborate it, also suggest you read both of the links above before you shoot out empty comments again.

As I read wilco's idea he is mostly talking about the underdogs(FS in that bloodwar), once the available UU were killed the fun ended. Withdrawing a % of your miners would allow a little activity in later hours(and better preparation in the 4h period), not to mention that it can turn the score tables in some cases.
As for me, I agree with the untraining of lets say 5% or so, definetly not training of miners. That is and should be a risk everyone takes when keeping alot of UU trained as raiders.

The trading part is just not working, alliance members should be able to trade between one and other, reported that in one of the two links.

be nice pricks both points make sense.. just wondering why we aint in this smack down since FS stopped short @ 99 procent again :(
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Scar Face wrote:

[spoiler]Now now SF, let's not get all moody cos I had a little spat at you. I read your threads at the time, which highlighted many mistakes in the bloodrealm and generally agreed. I was replying to Wilco's thread, not to yours, sorry for the confusion I didn't think quoting was necessary and yes, it is my opinion, thank you! This thread is about miner untraining...right? If I want to reply to your comments, I know where your thread is. We done being bulshy? I apologise for my bad mood the other day for the sarcastic PMs. I have enough of them from a certain member of your alliance, I don't need them from someone I thought of a friend. Now, if you got anymore bad blood, PM me...I'm done with forum fightings.[/spoiler]

In my opinion, bloodrealm was fun, yes we were annihalated but...for all the normal strike where people are talking and discussing and planning the next hits. It stopped, for 5-10 mins, it was insane, nobody talked...just did what they could. I don't know if you had this but I genuinely had more fun then I have had in the game for years. If people hoarded UU, for the most convienient time to mass, then it'd be like everything else. Snipers getting ready to jump etc when people are offline. This way, everyone is active at the time it breaks out and you have to be there, or you'll be 0ed. The whole intention of the thing.

It was fun imo and tinkering could upset the flow...

kaboom wrote:be nice pricks both points make sense.. just wondering why we aint in this smack down since FS stopped short @ 99 procent again :(

:-k

Method in the madness my friend. Have faith, we don't wanna be whitewashed this time. We want to give you a fight that makes you smile.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “Game Suggestions”