Demi-Gods

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Demi-Gods

I don't know if this is a bug, perhaps I was ridiculously lucky in the past or extremely lucky now.

When I have 0 demi gods, chances are i'd get 1/2 requests every time I went farming with about 1k ATs.

I've recently run through about 8k of late with no requests even though I have no demi-gods...has anybody recieved any of late?

Perhaps i'm unlucky, I apologise SoL if I am :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Demi-Gods

Some people have good runs others dont :P I think some guy got 3 in a row, I know some people busted out 20 k At's and got nothing :P it's really quite random. But as a general rule, the less demis you have the easier it should be to find one (as you have more options).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I got three in the past 2 weeks.. two of them with -1 Turn Production as negative effect. Still considering whether their bonus is worth converting them.. pretty sure it is not.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Juliette wrote:I got three in the past 2 weeks.. two of them with -1 Turn Production as negative effect. Still considering whether their bonus is worth converting them.. pretty sure it is not.

I would love to have demi's with -1 turn production as the downside. I am constantly sitting at 4000 turns.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Slim87R wrote:
Juliette wrote:I got three in the past 2 weeks.. two of them with -1 Turn Production as negative effect. Still considering whether their bonus is worth converting them.. pretty sure it is not.

I would love to have demi's with -1 turn production as the downside. I am constantly sitting at 4000 turns.

Then your doing it wrong :P

I would sell my first born for a + turn Demi, never have enough turns :smt089

I've had a lot of requests from spying / destroy military attacks. Not had a single restless from normal attacks, regardless of the targets defence. A list of luck required for that RNG to come up with the goods.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

haha i was ranked #3 on hostil;e list and burned through like nearly 10k turns n still no demi neither haha

Its a fix !!
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Gotten a tier 4 and a tier 3 from normal attacks.

The tier 4 if I recall was my 1.4Q strike versus their 2Q def. I just had a feeling if I chipped away at them and their CS with 3 turn attacks I'd get one lol

Destroy MIL/SAB only seems to get me 1's and 2's even when I calc it to be very risky on my end, sigh.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sniperwax wrote:Gotten a tier 4 and a tier 3 from normal attacks.

The tier 4 if I recall was my 1.4Q strike versus their 2Q def. I just had a feeling if I chipped away at them and their CS with 3 turn attacks I'd get one lol

Destroy MIL/SAB only seems to get me 1's and 2's even when I calc it to be very risky on my end, sigh.
What the .. tier 4 and 3? :shock: That is excellent. :-D
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

As long as it's still working :smt047

I guess this can be closed!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Yeah I was at like ultra low expanse like 200m maybe just starting out on ascended. I thought to myself, Juliette is gonna flip her lid when she finds out.

And in the end, that my fellow GW'ers is what truly matters. :smt117
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Sol wrote:Some people have good runs others dont :P I think some guy got 3 in a row, I know some people busted out 20 k At's and got nothing :P it's really quite random. But as a general rule, the less demis you have the easier it should be to find one (as you have more options).

'Some guy' = Me <3
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sniperwax wrote:Yeah I was at like ultra low expanse like 200m maybe just starting out on ascended. I thought to myself, Juliette is gonna flip her lid when she finds out.

And in the end, that my fellow GW'ers is what truly matters. :smt117
:smt043 :smt050 And so it is. :-D
Sol
Forum Addict

as per FM's request, ima lock this.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”