KnightValor
Forum Regular
ID: 0

r3dneckdude
r3dneckrampage
rampageer
ILikeFritos

He has cheated all the way up the ranks, is the strongest in our alliance, and on our new forum he replaced every word in every topic with "f**kf**kf**k" using his mod ability.

Please ban him, he's been a cheating pain in the a** ever since SGW. I already banned him from our forum, now we just need to finish the job.

ARRGGHHH!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Ex-hacker.

I'm not really a bad guy, just bored. ;)
JIX
Forum Addict

giving out some one's ip is atleast against the rules if not the law!
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Huxley
Forum Elder

Indeed
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Vithar
Fledgling Forumer

How would it be against the law......IP addresses arent that big of a deal.....people share IPS and not hard to find a persons IP address.....and if it was illegal wouldnt be somethingthat is easily shown on like forums and stuff.
msn - lil_asgard_devil@msn.com
Leader of Asgard Collective on Q (#1 Alliance overall)
Leader of the Enlightened ONes on Chaos - Ancients rule!!!!
feedback thread = http://www.stargatewars.com/phpBB2/view ... hp?t=16041
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

JIX wrote:giving out some one's ip is atleast against the rules if not the law!

I doubt it - as all mods can see them and it is possible for others to see them to - if they know how.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

the information I have about this ip:

<modded>

Mod note - posting someone's address and whatnot is a bit much, don't you think? - J.G.G.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Encore

Love Bad Wolf Lots'n Lots wrote:the information I have about this ip:

<modded>

This is most certaily illegal giving out such information is an eays way for comps to be hackd and spywhere added .Spyware can only get to ur computer if u let it grap ur IP when u download stuff thats y ppl use proxys so giving out IPs in foums liek this is stupid and illegal

Also in the last 2 years ppl have been STEALING IPs witch is a new way for proxy users to tske some1ns IP and make it their own for the tme they want to be doing something so this was plain stupid

OOHH i sound smart
Gatedialer
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
Race: Asgard
ID: 5650

Re: 71.34.101.22

KnightValor wrote:r3dneckdude
r3dneckrampage
rampageer
ILikeFritos

He has cheated all the way up the ranks, is the strongest in our alliance, and on our new forum he replaced every word in every topic with "f**kf**kf**k" using his mod ability.

Please ban him, he's been a cheating pain in the a** ever since SGW. I already banned him from our forum, now we just need to finish the job.

ARRGGHHH!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

lmao at his last name

ILikeFritos

I like fritos too :D

this guy must come from Vider Texas... (A complete redneck town in southeast texas) :P kinda funny as i used to live near there :P
*Crowley
Forum Regular
Race: Flemish
ID: 1992397

little correction: it depends on the country where you reside in if it is illegal or not.. Here in belgium it is not illegal at all to post someones IP, even ISPinformation...
being normal is also overrated, you must have faith in who you are
User314159

Whatever you all may feel, in many countries, it is not illegal to post an IP, and, also, it is a moot point, as anybody can watch the site and grab the ip of any player in the game, or on the forum.
thunder
Forum Intermediate

wow way to go way off topic about the original reason for this post most of you. the mods came and decided to leave it therefore it shouldn't be questioned
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Paul-ish
Forum Newbie

How did he get to be a mod in the first place?

Return to “For Admin Archives”