Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

How to ascend?

I'm at level 11. Spy my account, should just be amag. I'm now stuck. What should I be doing?
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: How to ascend?

buying unit production, DMC techs, and training Pastor units.

Building up your army size and saving naq for the next ascension.

There are no right numbers to go by or "Where you should be" It all depends on how you play the game. They start to get more challenging and time consuming, so to cut down on the wait for your brand new legal multi, plan every move carefully. Maximize your higgs generation by training slightly above 33% (Higher percentages if you don't get online to train units as often) So that your pastors are always being used to their full potential.

Lastly, turn your whole army into motherships and farm xdjoker with all your turns before every ascension, unless you're unlucky and the first to hit him in the day, you will not lose MSes. This will give you extra naq to work with on your next ascension.

Also, make sure you raid every single day and if you need to save large amounts of naq, save it in the form of defence weapons. though you must remember to sell them before ascending, unlike main, your weapons do not auto sell upon ascending.

Those are the best off the top of my head hints.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: How to ascend?

If you value IRL time?

Never underestimate the value of simply logging in once a week and buying more up and miners.

Couple of months of that makes raiding XDjoker seem like a waste of mouse clicks.

Return to “New Grounds General”