Diminished raiding?

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Diminished raiding?

I find that targets that have enough UU to give me 10-17k are giving me 30-50% of the usual amount per hit...

Is there some kind of UP/Rank/Some other threshhold that I may have crossed magically in the past 2 days?

I find my targets in the galactic log, as I have always done. In the past 2 days I haven't been able to score a hit above 6k.

Agapooka
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Diminished raiding?

Agapooka wrote:I find that targets that have enough UU to give me 10-17k are giving me 30-50% of the usual amount per hit...

Is there some kind of UP/Rank/Some other threshhold that I may have crossed magically in the past 2 days?

I find my targets in the galactic log, as I have always done. In the past 2 days I haven't been able to score a hit above 6k.

Agapooka
At 4m army raiding efficiency takes a huge dive. it gets worse and worse.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yes. This is a pretty strict raiding 'cap' (well, not a real cap, but like ascended, a 'range').
This is not new (I put it in Oct '12), but it can be something you only just ran into. :)
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Yup. I definitely just ran into it...

But it's not realistic.

A larger population is capable of accommodating a larger inflow of immigrants.

And there is no shortage of jobs in my realm...

Good wages, too.

Come in, come all! Free work visa for all UU!
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!

Return to “New Grounds General”