Cosmic Expansion Rate

~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: TAF

Cosmic Expansion Rate

Yo,
I have find out that my Cosmic Expansion Rate don't work on my NG multi ascended account. I have increased my Cosmic Expansion Rate to 7 per day like 1-2 weeks ago and still nothing happen. I had same problem with my NG account months ago so dunno if thats should be a problem but I would be glad if someone can take a look at this one as soon as possible otherwise my ascended will be that low forever as I can't farm any people due to 1/5 caps.

Ascended ID: 11072

Have a nice day!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Cosmic Expansion Rate

7 per day?

Try increasing it to 48. You should get a planet per turn then, easier to see if something is wrong than with 7/48th per turn.
~crypt0n
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:7 per day?

Try increasing it to 48. You should get a planet per turn then, easier to see if something is wrong than with 7/48th per turn.
Yes, 7 as its new ascended account from my NG multi main account. It's easy to say "try" but who to farm or what to do to get more DMU? :P With more units that should be a bit easier but with 2 miners it takes 2 weeks to get DMU for 1 update!
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

crypt0n is galactic wrote:
Juliette wrote:7 per day?

Yes, 7 as its new ascended account from my NG multi main account. It's easy to say "try" but who to farm or what to do to get more DMU? :P With more units that should be a bit easier but with 2 miners it takes 2 weeks to get DMU for 1 update!
Isn't a brand spanking new ASC account the only acceptable time to be transferring small amounts of AT and LF into DMU to get a little CEF going? Didn't you get a stack of APP when you ascended? :D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

You got a bit of APP from your ascension (I see you have 10M left). That will convert slowly but steadily (not sure of how much). Use 5M of the LF you have to upgrade your Charisma to 100, getting you to ~48 planets per day.
Outward Charisma from 10 to 100 will cost 4,918,059 Life Force.
crypt0n is galactic wrote:Yes, 7 as its new ascended account from my NG multi main account. It's easy to say "try" but who to farm or what to do to get more DMU? :P With more units that should be a bit easier but with 2 miners it takes 2 weeks to get DMU for 1 update!
~crypt0n
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:You got a bit of APP from your ascension (I see you have 10M left). That will convert slowly but steadily (not sure of how much). Use 5M of the LF you have to upgrade your Charisma to 100, getting you to ~48 planets per day.
Outward Charisma from 10 to 100 will cost 4,918,059 Life Force.
crypt0n is galactic wrote:Yes, 7 as its new ascended account from my NG multi main account. It's easy to say "try" but who to farm or what to do to get more DMU? :P With more units that should be a bit easier but with 2 miners it takes 2 weeks to get DMU for 1 update!
Oh, sorry then! I didn't know that its slowly changing into LFC so I never take a look on my cache because of that. :)

Thanks a lot.

Should be locked now!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

;) You will be able to get a lot more than 100 Charisma, just to have said that. :-D
Good luck breaking through the threshold!

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”