robert&kynell vs coyle

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

robert&kynell vs coyle

not a good choice to farm me
main
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 46,833,977
Spies Killed(50) 161,949,146

ascend

Defensive Potential 97,761,367,540,800,000 destroyed

i don.t use ppt in this vendetta :smt047
Last edited by R0B3RT on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Re: robert vs coyle

Oh theres no Vendetta here, you and your multi, plus Kynells main and multi are fair game.

No need for thread. :) have a nice day

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

Re: robert vs coyle

go coyle smash him up!
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Re: robert&kynell vs coyle

coyle massed kynell off line now kynell need vendy
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

Have fun Rob & Kyn :-)
kynell
Forum Irregular

me and robert gonna get ourselves a new **Filtered** to play with :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:coyle massed kynell off line now kynell need vendy
You and Kynell massed me first over a naq hit, well is sure going to cost you a lot more than it will cost me ;)

Cost Kynell his 7tril strike, defense and 45mil spies there. Just waiting on uu and ats, but sure would help if you stopped blocking my trades with your multi :smt025

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:
You and Kynell massed me first over a naq hit, well is sure going to cost you a lot more than it will cost me ;)

Cost Kynell his 7tril strike, defense and 45mil spies there. Just waiting on uu and ats, but sure would help if you stopped blocking my trades with your multi :smt025
you turn down robs offer of onliner using excuse of no resources then like 5mins after while im afk u mass me quick for some1 whos got no recourses sure cowardly enough to hit while im offline
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

you turn down robs offer of onliner using excuse of no resources then like 5mins after while im afk u mass me quick for some1 whos got no recourses sure cowardly enough to hit while im offline
Are you thick in the head or something, you could see I had 800 ats and little uu. I left the laptop and Robert ends up setting up 3 fake brokers to block my attempts to buy ats/uu...Now why do that? Lets see how you are when I regroup and come at you.

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

Are you thick in the head or something, you could see I had 800 ats and little uu. I left the laptop and Robert ends up setting up 3 fake brokers to block my attempts to buy ats/uu...Now why do that? Lets see how you are when I regroup and come at you.
hehe i have to admit, thats quite funny that he blocked your brokers xD annoying but funny.

GL all and HF
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

COYLE KICK THEIR ARSES !!
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Jts Multi wrote:COYLE KICK THEIR ARSES !!
:smt018

G'lad rob you legend ! :smt050
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

hehe i have to admit, thats quite funny that he blocked your brokers xD annoying but funny.

GL all and HF
Kinda is :razz:

kynell
Forum Irregular

Jts Multi wrote:COYLE KICK THEIR ARSES !!
:(
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

~Tziki~ wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

GL all and HF
I laughed at Coyle too, thought it was a poor tactic from someone that claims to be so amazing, but still laughed

Kick some buttocks Coyle :smt060

Return to “Vendetta corner”