A brilliant idea!

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jon

A brilliant idea!

I just wanted to congratulate the admins for their brilliant idea on the dark matter leak after the tournament! it has made ascended a much more active and exciting enviroment the last 24hours!!
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

Re: A brilliant idea!

I agree with jd3 on this one....This would be a great idea full time \:D/
Sol
Forum Addict

nightlight wrote:I agree with jd3 on this one....This would be a great idea full time \:D/
Was thinking of making it a routine event.

Also Admin* no plural :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

I need more turns :smt022

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

not so bril if it applies to that 138+Q ppt drop
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
nightlight
Forum Regular

I managed to just run out of my APP points from the last time i ascended and use the exchange points for more turns.....Not going to lie i love this extra DMU floating about the game..Makes me want to sit on here 24/7 playing that's not happened for a very very long time :-D.
If you could do this after each of the arena matches it would be a great update to the ascended server.
The only downside is the lack of turns but you could counter this by increasing the amount the top 3 win in the arena to say a 4k refill (like it is now )and a extra 3-6k turns extra on top of that....You could even give that prize out to those who finish 4th 5th and 6th in the arena with 6th getting a refill plus a extra 1k turns the 5th getting the same but 2k extra of turns and so on until you get to the person /team/race who win's it.
If people know that they is going to be more DMU to farm after each arena match like they has been they will want the extra turns this will make the arena match even more competitive. :-k
What do you guys think of this a great idea or the ramblings of someone who needs to get out more. :smt081
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Good to hear. It was all Sol's idea/implementation, credit where deserved. ;)
jd3 wrote:I just wanted to congratulate the admins for their brilliant idea on the dark matter leak after the tournament! it has made ascended a much more active and exciting enviroment the last 24hours!!
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Yup, was certainly a lot of fun.

+1 for making this a regular thing :)

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

this bonus DMU. do all ascended players get access to it or do only the ones that actually take part in the Tourney?

not saying my ToC hasn't liked its little boost :)
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:this bonus DMU. do all ascended players get access to it or do only the ones that actually take part in the Tourney?

The bonus DMU is all over ascended, actives, inactives. It has no links whatsoever to any tournament. :)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I work intense long weekend hours but I did catch the very tail end of this (the last 1 quint) and it sure was a blast. I too was all like pew pew pew Hallow be the Ori, etc.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

Juliette wrote:
fem fatale wrote:this bonus DMU. do all ascended players get access to it or do only the ones that actually take part in the Tourney?

The bonus DMU is all over ascended, actives, inactives. It has no links whatsoever to any tournament. :)
so its not a reward for taking part?? that was the guist of my question. I noticed getting extra dmu from inactives ofc, but wondered if this post tourney thing was for all players.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Danke. Mmm 350q.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:so its not a reward for taking part??
No.
fem fatale wrote:that was the guist of my question. I noticed getting extra dmu from inactives ofc, but wondered if this post tourney thing was for all players.
It's for everyone, not connected to the tourney.

This is a 'server thing', not a 'tourney thing'. :)
nightlight
Forum Regular

I am just wondering if this is going to happen again....It was a win win for everybody who plays the ascended server plus they is a major lack of DMU around at the moment i would not mind a boost of random DMU landing in people's accounts...Sol you need to bring this back we have had a few arena matches from when it was last done so we can skip the arena and just add DMU in a few days PLEASE :smt047

Return to “Ascended General”