Osiris™ VS IWIN

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Osiris™ VS IWIN

Farming me on ascended [-X
bad attidude [-X

This will end the day you surrender ;)
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Osiris™ VS IWIN

WAIT WHAT ... so many vendettas :o
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Go Osiris :sge

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Osiris™
Forum Expert

IFLuX wrote:WAIT WHAT ... so many vendettas :o

Just wanted to make it official, maybe he will realise getting away isnt so easy after all ](*,)
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Crush him! :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
EbilCC
Forum Addict

meh he was in main logs to :smt064

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Have fun :sge
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Osiris™ wrote:Farming me on ascended [-X
bad attidude [-X
interesting. Two messages were sent:
IWIN wrote: Realized I hit DDE by accident, so set neutral immediately after.

Will be easier for me to spot if you put tags on both realm and personal tags.
and
Osiris™ wrote:You are on my perma mass list untill you surrender

viewtopic.php?f=124 and t=201266

lets go ;)[-X
Your full of **Filtered**, the only bad attitude here is yours. As usual. Does your ego need boosting from your TL war or something, you feel the need to try and pick a fight with someone that has already tried to make amends for his confusion, someone your account is magnitudes better than?

Your terms are laughable at best, i wont comment further on your attitude.

Would you care to state some terms after reviewing this situation? perhaps some that might convince TO to allow this to go ahead without considering it an act of war?
10:10 ~Zod14c [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Top Dog] kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
10:08 ~Sabaku no Gaara~ [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Kazekage] BL1P [ The Order - grandpa] attack 15 Win
02:50 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
02:50 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Loss
02:46 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back xenos [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 23:38 ~Sabaku no Gaara~ [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Kazekage] BL1P [ The Order - grandpa] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 22:38 ~Sabaku no Gaara~ [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Kazekage] BL1P [ The Order - grandpa] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 13:42 *miniD3ath [ Dominium Of Chaos - destroyer] Varros [ The Order ] attack 12 Win
Jan 20, 10:42 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 10:42 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back xenos [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
^
Something to refer back to when you consider the terms and the validity of your reasoning behind this vendetta REQUEST...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Tziki~ wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:Farming me on ascended [-X
bad attidude [-X
interesting. Two messages were sent:
IWIN wrote: Realized I hit DDE by accident, so set neutral immediately after.

Will be easier for me to spot if you put tags on both realm and personal tags.
and
Osiris™ wrote:You are on my perma mass list untill you surrender

viewtopic.php?f=124 and t=201266

lets go ;)[-X
Your full of **Filtered**, the only bad attitude here is yours. As usual. Does your ego need boosting from your TL war or something, you feel the need to try and pick a fight with someone that has already tried to make amends for his confusion, someone your account is magnitudes better than?

Your terms are laughable at best, i wont comment further on your attitude.

Would you care to state some terms after reviewing this situation? perhaps some that might convince TO to allow this to go ahead without considering it an act of war?
10:10 ~Zod14c [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Top Dog] kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
10:08 ~Sabaku no Gaara~ [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Kazekage] BL1P [ The Order - grandpa] attack 15 Win
02:50 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
02:50 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Loss
02:46 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back xenos [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 23:38 ~Sabaku no Gaara~ [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Kazekage] BL1P [ The Order - grandpa] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 22:38 ~Sabaku no Gaara~ [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Kazekage] BL1P [ The Order - grandpa] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 13:42 *miniD3ath [ Dominium Of Chaos - destroyer] Varros [ The Order ] attack 12 Win
Jan 20, 10:42 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back kinnell [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
Jan 20, 10:42 Loki™ [ ~DoMinium of RiCos - guess whos back xenos [ The Order ] attack 15 Win
^
Something to refer back to when you consider the terms and the validity of your reasoning behind this vendetta REQUEST...

just mass DDE :-"

that way everyone is happy :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Me:

I am surprised that you guys havent learned from last war....

01:00 IWIN [ The Order ] Mystake [ Dominium Of Chaos - blood fury] attack 15 Win
00:59 IWIN [ The Order ] Cuprano [ Dominium Of Chaos - silver fang] attack 15 Win

But i payed you a visit for those hits. any further attacks on DoC will lead to mass.

Iwin:
tziki said **** off, we are in a war. I did 2 farm hits

Me: I dont care what Tziki says, we are at war aswell. You guys are already chewing on more than you can handle, so watch out who you farm!

Iwin:
REFER AGAIN TO FIRST MESSAGE. EAT ME

Me:
Fine ill perma mass you if you are going to act like a child, 2 hits = mass you know it and tziki knows it.

Iwin:
la la la *whistiles*
Osiris™
Forum Expert

So tziki tell me how this messages from him are to make up for hes confusion ?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Osiris™ wrote:Me:

01:00 IWIN [ The Order ] Mystake [ Dominium Of Chaos - blood fury] attack 15 Win
00:59 IWIN [ The Order ] Cuprano [ Dominium Of Chaos - silver fang] attack 15 Win

But i payed you a visit for those hits. any further attacks on DoC will lead to mass.

Iwin:

Me: I dont care what Tziki says, we are at war aswell. You guys are already chewing on more than you can handle, so watch out who you farm!

Iwin:

Me:
Fine ill perma mass you if you are going to act like a child, 2 hits = mass you know it and tziki knows it.

Iwin:
la la la *whistiles*

See that quote? "Tziki says...."

thread titled wrong? me thinks your confused. you've always acted like a **Filtered** so dont be surprised when i tell my members to reply to you with a quote from myself instead of humoring your little act =] your attitude instigated any such message, and bringing those messages up now when they were from before christmas to excuse your recent attitude? no.

now then, did you have some terms?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:

Iwin:

Iwin:

Me:

Iwin:
la la la *whistiles*

thread titled wrong? me thinks your confused. you've always acted like a **Filtered** so dont be surprised when i tell my members to reply to you with a quote from myself instead of humoring your little act =] your attitude instigated any such message, and bringing those messages up now when they were from before christmas to excuse your recent attitude? no.

him farming me on ascended provoked me :-D

Tziki go back to your hole, no need for personal insults, if you want to feel free to join the fight ;)
and as you see i was just straight forward no bad attitude.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Osiris™ wrote:[spoiler]
~Tziki~ wrote:

Iwin:

Iwin:

Me:

Iwin:
la la la *whistiles*

him farming me on ascended provoked me :-D[/spoiler]

Tziki go back to your hole, no need for personal insults, if you want to feel free to join the fight ;)
You've had a bad attitude since you became somewhat known in this game. But it seems you cant take responsibility for your own actions.

Since you havent responded to any nudge for acceptable terms.

TO reject this vendetta request.
--------
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:[spoiler]
~Tziki~ wrote:

Iwin:

Iwin:

Me:

Iwin:
la la la *whistiles*

him farming me on ascended provoked me :-D[/spoiler]

You've had a bad attitude since you became somewhat known in this game. But it seems you cant take responsibility for your own actions.

Since you havent responded to any nudge for acceptable terms.

TO reject this vendetta request.

Sorry reject wont help him, only surrender.

you know how this work, and definetly you arent helping him with your douchbag attitude.

Return to “Vendetta corner”